Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 2006 State Series Standings through 06/03/06.

• This topic has 11 voices and 61 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

pete wohlgemuth and craig wilson, are the two I can see.

CrazyCraig

I have only run the two qualifiers on 20″ plus the regional, but my membership for 20 is still pending at the NBL. I emailed Points@NBL.org the other day because a race was missing on cruiser, and they said they didn’t have my 20 membership yet, but they admitted being 3-4 weeks behind on races and other stuff, as it was they had yet to post the points fron the first qualifier at EHT.

So I assume Pete & me will show up in the points once our memberships are complete.

pjtaft

wesistence is fewtile!!!

Nanoo nanoo Shazbot!

bmxgirlmom

Ahh, I see Wohlgemuth is missing. I’ll check the records.

bmxgirlmom

Craig is showing up in the Cruiser standings. Does he also race 20″?

Didn’t finish the sheet until after midnight. Could be why a person is missing here or there.

bmxgirlmom

Brett: Pull the link to the standings until I can see what happened.
    My apologies to everyone.

bmiddaugh

I gotta know…
    Do you have to do most of this by hand? Enter it all person by person? I promise, no rants on software. I’m curious because that has got to be a major P.I.A. and I wouldn’t even see how you do it!

bmiddaugh

As I’ve said before, I don’t think there is ever a reason for you to apologize. You bust your a** to get this stuff out and it should be made easier by the people way higher up the freaking food chain for us.
    In 2006 for you to have to hand type in anything other than an initial sign up is too much for me…
    I may have to faint…get my smelling salts….

bmxgirlmom

I did a print out from the points program, but in order to give you all an excel sheet, I have to type it all in by hand.

If my good computer at home had a floppy drive, I could just load it from the disc, but it doesn’t so I can’t.

I have several things to look at, including whether the qualifier points were actually loaded or if (which is a very good possibility) that I did the print out before I loaded the points. You know the old cart before the horse thing.

Debbie let me know that Danny is missing too, so obviously there are things amiss in Janeen’s world.

RaidenHayden

Just think, about 200,000 years ago our ancesters used to count by scrachting the gground, looks like the NBL ain’t far behind. So much for “honestly, we didn’t know any of you were still around”

bmiddaugh

I think everyone here can safely ask this question.
    What’s a floppy? 😆

I just want to say 2 things.

1. I seriously do appreciate all that Janeen is doing here with trudging through this deadware she is stuck with.
    2. We meaning, us, the older guys on this site, need to get this taken care of. Who do we know who is a programmer?

I know, this should be the “NoBodyListens” responsiblity but when things just aren’t being done right isn’t it our job to make it right?

This should be on our top 5 list of stuff to get done this weekend at “the meeting”.

bmxgirlmom

I know this is going to sound really stupid and I’ll buy a case of smelling salts so all can partake…but I really don’t mind the software we are running right now.
    Yes, it does have it’s own set of foibles, idiosyncracies, or whatever, but I’m used to it.
    I’m still a newbie when it comes to the points and stuff, so many of the problems encountered are operator, not software problems and I freely admit it. I’ve learned a lot, but have a lot more to learn.
    When the windows program comes out of Beta testing at the tracks it is currently at, I will be starting from scratch learning another program, so even if we blast into the 20th century, there will still be points problems from, like I said, operator, not software problems.
    I’m glad you all have a sense of humor and can bear with this old woman a bit longer. I’ll do my best to make as few mistakes as possible. 🙂

RaidenHayden

I’m only good at making things GO BOOM, at this point it could be useful

bmxmom156

and people said i was nuts when i ordered my new dell a couple of yrs ago i ASKED them to put in a FLOPPY!! ahhh back when things were simple…. haha

(yea yea i have only used it 1-2x in case you ask)

bmxgirlmom

OK guys. I found my mistake. It was definitely operator error. I have fixed it, pulled the correct points and am reposting them now.
    Our missing guys are back!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.