Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Who plans on going to woodward. Reply To: Who plans on going to woodward.

bmxmom156

if your kids plan on using the facilites there ( skate park or dirt jumps) its like $35-45/day for a wrist band so be prepared to spend big time..my son always wants to skate board but by the time the race ends and you go over its open till dark i think – they may put lights on for awhile i dont remember. i usualy tell him he can pick one of the 2 days to to the skatepark- its too expensive…the go carts are $5 a pop(four like 5-7 mins) and i think the pool is free…i dont remember anyone swimming last yr the yr before they did. we brought our camper listen to janeen…its a HAUL from camping or parking to the track so dont plan on shleping ANYTHNING thats not on wheels…its all uphill from the track back to your camp/car.bring lots of locks and just lock your chairs/tools whatever you can to your ez up down at the track area…. there is a section for large motor homes, reg campers and tent camping is off the side… cabins are expensive but if you get a group of folks you can live with for the weekend who get along( consider if you want your kids up all night or sleeping at a decent hr) they can be cheaper.

my son loves it there but he wasnt too impressed with the track.you would think woodward would be top notch… jumps were so so… he said that the surface was really rough last yr not smooth and the turns werent smooth either. i think we are just spoiled here in jersey!! haha.