Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old you know

• This topic has 7 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

ive been in this game 23 years.. ive seen the good and the bad..

right now…its bad

and there is nothing i can do about it

bmiddaugh

wrong.

There’s nothing you wanna do about it.

4130forlife

ive BEEN voicing my opinion.. nobody listens.

BIGANT-DOG

ive been in this game 23 years.. ive seen the good and the bad..

right now…its bad

Well if you feel that way stay home and drink your pbr!!!!!!!

Dave I am tired of your crap attitude. Mybe no one else will say it but I will. GROW THE FUCK UP, dude you are how old?????? Dave 7 years ago they were pronunced me dead, But i fought like hell and i am still here. I was 110 pounds and walking on a cane. I do not know what you have been through in your life, but if i can come back from death’s door. then you can succeed in whatever you choose. I saw you teaching kids about bmx at a bike rodeo I have a pic of you holding my nephew, why am i saying this because you are my freind and I care about you. Do you rememeber how we met on route 9, at the scene of a traffic accident where peiople died.

Dude i can not say it enough times you are a good guy, but you really need some help. If you are mad at me for saying this i really do not care, the only thing i want is for you to take charge of your life, and stop the bull****. btw there are people on this site who feel like i do about you. hell i was gonna plan an intervention for you but i did not think it would matter to you, well this is my intervention.

If any of you who read this wanna say something please do. Dave you have my number you can call me anytime. I lost my cell phone and had to get a new one, so i do not have yours. PLEASE CALL ME!!!!!!!!

4130forlife

i need NO intervention…

i drink.. yep.. alot.. yep.. but i take care of what i need to

i race when i feel like it.. i run a team..

when you have been in the bmx thing as long as i have.. then you may say something.. until then.. go with your flow

4130forlife

and for all those people who feel the same as you.. step up and say something

TenaciousD

Known Dave since what, i think 1993 ? give or take a year or two.

This weekend i spent more time with him then i ever have since i’ve known him. (gave him a ride to EHT, then halfway home from CNJ on Sunday)

Now, i’ve seen him put a few down, but didnt see anything way out the ordinary.

Heck, he even camled me down when i had a bout of road rage with a Porshe on Sunday !! 👿

I have only been back into this deal since the beginning of August and all i have been seeing/hearing is somehting that belongs on tv at 1pm on a weekday (get it, a soap ?)

This is totally just my opinion but all who are so passionate about the state of NJBMX just need to take a little break, go and get some fresh air, recharge the batteries, (a week, a month..whatever works) try to look at things a little differently instead of constantly going against the tide, that type of mental strain will F you up after a while.

All of what pisses so many of you off can be changed and will….in time. But i think items of concern that ya’ll want to solve need to be looked at like a marathon, not a 100 yard dash.

I must say though, it is nice to see people so worked up over things and have the desire for change.

s4lnj

Dave’s just down on the racing side. and see’s nothing happening– but change takes time– and as things get better, he’ll be back. nobody can stay away.

the only thing that gets me is that i never saw dave as the type to give up so easy

bmiddaugh

Dave how many times do you have a beer in your hand before noon?

s4lnj

it’s noon somewhere!!! lets not forget all the years dave was straight edge– he’s making up for lost time

bmiddaugh

i need NO intervention…

i drink.. yep.. alot.. yep.. but i take care of what i need to

Dave…

ok, I will delete your section, when Adam crossed the line he knew it and asked me to take his section down, it is good of you to do the same thing.

T.D….
    BMX is a dash not a marathon..maybe that’s why we get so worked up, LOL!!!

TenaciousD

Yes, BMX is a dash….the politics behind it though is obviously a marathon….unfortunately

eyuhas

Hey everybody an alcoholic mind does not think like a normal persons mind.For some people you need to hit bottom to begin your rebirth and begin a new way of thinking,an alcoholic who does not want help ,will not take any advice from anyone.Trust I know what i’m talking about,some of you who know me have witnessed the transformation from the person i was to the person i am working on becoming(its not easy all the time and everyday is a test)an alcoholic who does not want help will not seek the help that is there for the taking.the key to begin is ACCEPTENCE.”We admitted we were powerless over alcohol–that our lives had become unmanageable”the only thing we can do is pray for the still suffering alcoholic.Dave if you ever want to pick up that 600 pound and call me 732-684-1202 anytime

CrazyCraig

Amen.

BIGANT-DOG

I am one drink from being in “rehab”

But i will not take that drink. Yes I do drink beer, but i can say “time to stop” In a past life I used to get f*** up and not give a damn, but then I WOKE UP and realized that life was worth living.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.