Homepage Forums Riders Committee Forum Ya know what, I’m finished.

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

These people want to say they love BMX, well let them come up with their own damn ideas. If the people in charge do not have their heart in what they are doing, and are NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PAID, then what other reason is there to be there?
    There are 2.
    1. Money
    2. Power trips.

I am about neither so let them have their organization and I’ll just have fun with the guys who love BMX, oh and for everyone who was stoked that we were all covering this stuff all year…sorry but I’m chilling with the freestyle guys. Their brains and hearts are in the right place.
    Since I am a man of my word, I will finish njbmx.org to the best of my ability, post about the Iron Man and move on.
    If anyone grows a set and wants to confront the board about appointing people to positions they shouldn’t be in then come talk to me.

Have fun.[/list]

RaidenHayden

Yeah, Ok, they burned you out too, next it’ll be Farside, cause I think Cavemans done with it, but I guess hell let’s all jsut quit NOW Bret don’t be an asshole

BIGANT-DOG

Brett you asked me earlier this year “are you going anywhere” I told you I am in this for the long haul. Don’t let there stupidity deter you. If you do that Then they have won. They do not want us there. But we know damn well we all belong there. Btw even if you deicde to go I am not giving up the fight. For once in my life i am gonna finish what i started.

bmiddaugh

Ok,
    Bill talked me down.
    For now.
    Rally the troops.
    This one has to be for BMX.

BIGANT-DOG

Now this is the “brittles” that i know!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.