Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations Worst thing to happen to NJ BMX

• This topic has 10 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Caveman

brokenspokes.net The worst thing to happen to NJ BMX in 10 years. Bwaaahaaahaaa!!!!!!

How funny is that? Yes, you came along, created a website with information that was actually updated more recently than 2001, covered the state qualifiers with pictures and everything, came up with promotional material, etc. Yes. Brokenspokes.net has been very bad for BMX.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m missing my nap time.

bmiddaugh

ahmmmm, a stinker….

RaidenHayden

Dave I totally agree with you, when we taking the road bikes out

Caveman

Well I for one don’t believe it. We all know the worst thing to happen to NJ BMX in ten years is Tom Ballard.

Bill, I am so jonesing to get on the road bike. I want to put some serious miles on it this year. What happened to the mild winter we were having?

rodney

Road bikes huh if you guys need a great shop come check us out HIGH GEAR CYCLERY 393 Main Ave. Stirling N,J 07980 !!!!!

rider1

Ok I began my tranning this week. I think my back is good. So Caveman, Hayden and whoever elese lets go. My fitness is not good so two hours is all that will happen now. And to all the road bike haters,when you are ready to test your fitness call us.

Rich

RaidenHayden

Amen Rich

bmiddaugh

Look Rich,
    Now that your back is getting better, we better see you at least take a few laps at the track sometime soon…
    Doesn’t have to be at HC, EHT or CJ tho….. 😈

bmxmom156

caveman you better get back on that road bike…

😆

BMXMANIA

Rich Glad to see that you are feeling better and i said months ago you will be back to full conditioning real soon. Brett I am sure you will be seeing Rich on the BMX bike SOON (lol) Rich. Kidding.. As for the conditioning of the Road cyclist. CAN YOU SAY FIT.. Caveman comitt to riding in what is normaly the NJ winter. Its only a month or so away till we are back in the 50-60 degree weather. Pack on the clothing and get out there and Ride if oyu are not already.

CWCCRIDER

Worst thing to happen to NJ BMX ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

🙄 💡 For who ❓

RaidenHayden

Chris that was a statement made at the meeting by one of the board members about the site, all was rosy when everybody aggreed with them, but once differing opions came along, BOOMF, people begain deleting themselves, or coming up with fictious screen names LOL

4130forlife

i think tnt should start back up, that was a very positive thing in nj back in the day

i remember eveyone running tnt parts

kevh

Talk to Mark on ebay, he is still offing stuff.

TNT, Hyper, get Jay to bring roadkill back to PA. Some people have done alright just by putting something good out and keeping local with it.

4130forlife

bmx legend will own NJ

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.