• This topic has 6 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

A bad day putting bikes together, and riding definately beats a good day at work. I hate putting bikes together

bmxlegend

would you like some cheese with that WINE.. hahaa

are there practice nights at flemington?

rodney

where do you work that you have to put bikes together ?

RaidenHayden

I took the day off, and was building the wifes new rides, working on the house and yes, riding trails. I still hate putting bikes together. As far as the jumps in the back, another week and they will be prime, some of the guys are chipping in for a machine to build more!!!!!

bmxlegend

she has to know by now how to build her own bikes… cmon now billyboy..put the woman to work.. haha

RaidenHayden

Ok, Dave, and then you know I’ll get stuck with laundry, haven’t done any yet, would rather build bikes 😯 , drink Tanqueray, and ride trails 😈

CrazyCraig

Building bikes is therapy for me. I have several projects going on. I guess I should build one for my wife – that would be cool.

Caveman

Bill, does that mean your wife will be out at the track? Racing? Wearing those leathers? Mmmmmmmmm.

Flemington is my new home track.

RaidenHayden

Dave, bro, you’re as bad as me!!!!!! I hope Flemingotn is your new home track

LeadSled1

My wife has been talking about riding more this year too. I might have to bring her up to Flemington. She a Jersey girl anyways.

RaidenHayden

Jess, that would great

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.