Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old woodward some observations

• This topic has 7 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

jimmy mulhern and vinny really had that track dialed all weekend.. great job!!

i think having a “taste” of the random gate really helped out our riders so it wasnt a shock at the first national… thanks again to pottstown and cj for stepping up for the state…

phil was kicking it as usual … too bad he had that crash in sundays main. has anyone heard how his foot is? he seemed to be limping off the track hope he is ok….

the little guys from jersey seemed to be out in front whenever i looked up… also whats up with mcloughlin racing with a cast on? wow! i had to shut my eyes on that one… ( thats the mom in me sorry) you would never know even had an injury!

4130forlife

woodward was fun

bmiddaugh

also whats up with mcloughlin racing with a cast on?

Core.

bmxmom156

i asked zach if he wanted me to wrap his grip/ tape it up with some ace bandage to make it fatter/ easier to grip with the cast he said “naw …it will be ok thanks”…haha what a trooper!

ihatem

I talked to Jeff Eletto last night, they thought he might have broke his foot. He went and got x-rays and it is NOT broken!

I don’t have any more details.

bmxer

Congrats to all NJ riders!!!! Lots of NJ riders with new regional numbers! Well done.

Macdaddy

thanks, I didn’t even know that Zach was going to race until friday night. We were just going to touch the gate. He raced very hard and was disappointed that he was unable to pump the rythem section and was caught for 4th in the semi just before the finish. His mom and I could not have been more proud of the effort.

CWCCRIDER
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.