Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Will the guy who mooned the crowd at the worlds..

• This topic has 6 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

be getting an invite from Team PBR? I mean that is a radical move and crazy as hell.

4130forlife

nah.. no public nudity on my team.. just crazy wacky stuff.. like pissing on the track and throwing down one footed table tops in 1st place.. or 8 th place

RaidenHayden

Hey, I applaud him for giving the organizers of the worlds the respect THEY so richly deserve!!!!!

phantom

How was the worlds any one repoert back on the worlds.

RaidenHayden

Mindy Teel just made her mains in cruiser, Go USA!!!!

bmxmom156

bill i taped her main for ya..im sure her mom got it but just in case…. dont know which one was mindy but there were a few usa riders in that main.

congrats to mindy!!

CrazyCraig

How did Danny do?

bmxmom156

he got firsts in his motos but hit the gate in 1/8’s(had trouble with the gate timing) and went from last out of the gate to 4th in 1st turn to last again in turn 2(tried to pass again but got swooped) but fought hard back to 5th at the line.. he had the rhythm dialed nicely so that helped him alot with picking them off in the last straight..it was real deep and lippy not flowing at all from what all the other riders were saying…

the gate cadence was not normal there was a pause where there normally isnt one and i guess he just didnt jive with that….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.