• This topic has 13 voices and 66 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

you call it an attack, I call it telling it how it is.

keepitreal, can you teach some people the difference between the two.

No wait, I think you already are…

keepitreal

@bmiddaugh wrote:

Me, Rich, Dale and Phil were on the JERSEY DESIGN COMMITTEE for the pres cup…I have a little piece of offical njbmx meeting minutes that state that.
    We DID NOT sign up to RUN the pres cup committee.
    And to tell you the truth, I find the whole pres cup thing to be a freaking joke.

Once again that name shows up on something that got messed up from last year.

RFarside

@RaidenHayden wrote:

keepitreal, I don’t agree with you, but I gotta admit, you are one of the only ones with stones enough to come here

Stones??? Anyone can be a tuff guy behind there keyboard.

As for the personal attack keepitreal. If you feel this is something you have to do, go for it. I am man enough.

bmiddaugh

All jerseys were designed and made.

What got messed up?

RaidenHayden

Rich, none of them ever post, and yeah it would be nice since we know who we are, maybe to whom we are now speaking with

keepitreal

@RFarside wrote:

Stones??? Anyone can be a tuff guy behind there keyboard.

I thought that was how you do it, you seem to be good at it.

RaidenHayden

I gotta say all we post here is WHAT REALLY GOES on, some don’t like and remove themselves. but at least we knew who they were. Let me ask this have YOU DONE anything other than run your mouth, have you helped anywhere? Pushed dirt, scored, anything?

keepitreal

@RaidenHayden wrote:

I gotta say all we post here is WHAT REALLY GOES on, some don’t like and remove themselves. but at least we knew who they were. Let me ask this have YOU DONE anything other than run your mouth, have you helped anywhere? Pushed dirt, scored, anything?

So now the rules have changed on posting on this site, you have to have done something 🙄

bmxmom156

to mr keep it real:

why not just come out and say what is on your mind and why you are really here.

if you have something to say be straight forward and just come out and say it instead of doing the trolling bit.

its getting kind of old

yea i have not had my coffee yet today…and after being away all weekend and coming back and reading this thread i am feeling like someone just wants to re-hash all this crap and start something up for whatever reason..

like someone said either state your case or move on…many people have here..if you have a problem with someone in particular… be a man/ woman and just contact the person directly and deal with him/her instead of posting opinions which could be labeled as mostly half truths.

oh and post your REAL name if you are keeing it REAL. if you cant do that find someplace else to stir the pot.

deb smith

bmiddaugh

LOL,
    you guys crack me up.
    Someone comes on, posts some shit and everyone jumps on it…
    LOL!

Signed,
    GW Bush

XMotoXchick

The grant was preped and ready to go in January and all that was discussed in the meeting was how the board could not take grants. Stating that the NJBMX INC. is a 501c3, you would think that they would know their own rules and regulation about taking grants and donations. I guess they are not very organized.

bmxmom156

brett…kind of like having a peeping tom on site….

everyone seems to be working on making things better for this season so why come on and seem to single out one person in particular. seems that way to me maybe i am missing somethng again??

approx 3-4 weeks left to opening day in jersey…

i think brett should have it mandatory for posters to show identity somehow… either viewing or posting…

😯

bmiddaugh

WyTF, does anyone care what anyone else says on here?

These racer people are wacked out man, I get called a dumbass, LITERALLY all the time on message boards all over the place, shit, I get called stupid in public by people who RUN tracks.

Hide, reveal, whatever.
    If nothing you read pertains to you and you did nothing wrong, WyTF would anyone get upset over it?

keepitreal

@bmiddaugh wrote:

WyTF, does anyone care what anyone else says on here?
    Hide, reveal, whatever.
    If nothing you read pertains to you and you did nothing wrong, WyTF would anyone get upset over it?

Exactly, as Mr. Farside said ” he is a big enough man ” let him defend himself.

RaidenHayden

Deb, I thing you are going to need a double esspresso

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.