Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing used Why THe NBL and NJ BMX need to Evolve.

• This topic has 11 voices and 54 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    bmxlegend

billy boy.. who cares who anaon is..we are all buds..every damn one of us..we all share the common bond of riding that damn bmx..98% of us til the death..we are all bmx’ers..names are unimportant.. well.. to me anyways..

RaidenHayden

Pawson we need to get Bellavista and do what we do best

RaidenHayden

We make the capital one pilagers look like amatuers

RFarside

I love people who like to hide behind there keyboard. Internet tuff guys …… You got to love it.

RaidenHayden

Rich, he won’t do it. It’s easy to hihde the you can make your comment and not be held accountable, I think it’s a friend of Carolan’s

bmxlegend

antonio is singing up for this as i type..well all be able to work together us old washed up bmx folk..hey rich, did you post the other bmx parts up yet?

matchsprint

Let me tell you something Bill. 1, I never said that its you or me. 2, I called you and spoke to you about the changes. 3 I NEVER implied that I wanted it “my way”. I looked foward to working with you, and had every conifidence in your ability to build the track. I was under the impression that you and I were going to work together. Whoever gave you the idea that I talked smack about you is wrong, or missunderstod me. I was at the track two weeks ago and did say that I wanted to make changes,but I never mentioned you in any that was unkind. If you believe that I did ,fine. I guess we cant work together, thats to bad.

Anonymous

Hey guys i wanna see a fun and safe track too. I know rich c. personally and know that he had very good intensions in trying to help. How many people would offer what he did. Rich seems to know a little something about bmx maybe we should listen to what he has to say. And why shouldnt the guy who wants to help things have some say in whats going to happen. When u buy a new car the dealer doesnt pic the color for u. rich honestly just wants to make things good for everybody and didnt mean to upset anybody nor do i. i hope everybody has a good year and we all have fun because thats what this is all about.

matchsprint

I am happy to be held accountable for everthing I say. What would you like me to clarify?

Anonomys

You know what guys… Its kind of funny how you say tuff guys hind behind keyboards I am not starting anything with anyone. Lets get that Straight. I have opinions like all of you do bottom line. I think i brought up aolt of good points. you might not thnk so but I do know a little about BMX… Farside I wasn’t bagging on your bro I was giving you props and i think you read that. Hayden. we might not see eye to eye but I am not bagging on you either.. I think the sport needs some help and now that some of us old riders are in a position to i think it needs to be done. Democratically….

RaidenHayden

As long as the people voting are there everyweekend I’m all for it

RFarside

Ok Anonomys It wasn’t you guys that called you a tuff guy that hides behind a keyboard it was me. Why cant you be a man about this and post your name? Or do you still want to be that internet tuff guy?

O and the Rich FArside.net thing … FUNNY.

The way all of this is going we will never get anything done. I bet the kids will thank us for that.

Rich

RaidenHayden

Nicely put Rich, that’s what this is all about a bunch of kids that hopefully will have the fun and memeories we had

BMXMANIA

Wow this site is getting out of control.. No doubt things need to be changed with NJ BMX… I think that it should be voted on and if the vote comes out the way it should then so be the decesion. Some of the old school riders coming back…. Farside who is going faster now then before evolved Look he clipped in after I heard him say one day he wouldn’t…. Crazy Craig coming back.. B Romer…. Ect. Then the riders that never left. Carolan, Hayden and myself to name a few need to come to some kind of agreement. Look who in they’re right mind thinks to QUALIFY for a NJ NUMBER you have to race 10 locals, 4 State qualifiers 1 Warnike race and Whatever. THAT IN ITSELF Says it all…. IT wasn’t that way back in the day and shouldn’t now. Thats just an example. See what I am saying….

Things need to change man no doubt.

bmiddaugh

You just need this to qualify
    Locals: 4 Single Points
    Qualifiers: 1 Double Points
    Championship: 1 Single Points
    The max you can get is what you stated above.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.