Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old who reached thier goals this year

• This topic has 11 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    s4lnj

i came close– but i progressed as a rider alot this year (hard to belive , i know) so i’m not dissappointed.

this thread is for racing goals– not bmx politic goals

dave

bmiddaugh

I like Pooh Bear. —

RaidenHayden

Four nats, four mains made. PA state champ, again, and it came down to the last race, always nice to have to sweat it out. As far as total goals, not even close cause of the whole kidney thing

s4lnj

I like Pooh Bear

ahhh sometimes i just need a little break from all the “work” that goes on here. i like to come on frome time to time and chit chat about bmx ya know?

As far as total goals, not even close cause of the whole kidney thing

damn human body!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

I met most of em (personally) team wise i acclomplished all of em, becuase we all had fun, that was our main goal.

TenaciousD

Only goal i had since i’ve come back is not to fall. Which i have accomplished up to this point.

Now that i wrote about it though im probably take a digger the next time im on the track.

BIGANT-DOG

I forgot my most important goal. I got to take a few laps with both my nephews, that means more than winning any race to me.

CrazyCraig

No, I did not hit my goals this year. I set a few early on, but allowed alot of things to distract me. Kind of got back on them with the Greg Hill clinic, but then some career issues beyond my control sidetracked things again, and then my fall at Howell rattled my gray matter somewhat.

I do want to publicly apologize for a couple of things. It was a very tough year career wise, and in August the mortgage company I worked with was put out of business by Wall Street. At the track I got too focused on “winning” the state #1 and made a few questionable moves in order to get some first place finishes. At the time I felt I was just racing, but these were moves you would only pull at a National or other big race with alot on the line, not at a local race against friends. There are 2-3 35+Experts that I hope read this and accept my apology.

Like Dave said – lets keep this thread positive and talk about racing – I am looking forward to training better for next year but personally I am setting racing goals for 2009 based on attaining family & business goals over the next 12-18 months.

AirportFF

I spent most of my season hurt, but not in a hospital 😆

As for Matt. His second year racing. His first Grands. Made the main in 14n and got the Nat 2 plate. He ended up regional 3 and NY 4 in 14 ex.

It was a good year for him. We’re very pleased with what he accomplished. And the best part was that we had a ton of fun along the way. 😆

sweimar

made main at grands like all i wanted to do but new goals new season

4130forlife

steve weimer.. definity a GREAT bmx racer

sweimar

lol thax

4130forlife

i think i did. i drank nearly 10,000 beers

loudogg666

i didn’t.
    i was going to come watch a race.
    but i’m always busy with work.

rodney

I lost count on the whole drinking thing but maybe I should count joints hahaha!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.