Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old who is going to trumbul this weekend?

• This topic has 5 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

what jersey folks are going?

we will be there..heard they made some nice changes to the track…

CrazyCraig

GHP Atomlab Northeast has 5 racers in CT, so the “team” will be there. Now, as far as the rest of us down here in Jersey, PA & NY, I can only speak for myself, and as of now I am registered for both days in 35x.

ihatem

We are going and are pre-registered also! Can’t wait. We’re going to leave as early as possible on friday.

Does anyone know how the camper situation is? I heard that if you don’t get there early enough you may not get a spot.

CrazyCraig

Chris – one of our team members, Tom Kuehn, lives in Trumbull. Call me and I’ll give you his number, he’ll know the low down on campers.

bmxmom156

the campers have 2 options..at the bottom of the camping section way in the back its a hike to walk to the track from there. (advantage is peace and quiet no generator noise usually)

the other option is to park near the big rigs up on the blacktop near the day parking. you will mostl ikely have to have someone save you a spot as they fill up fast and i think they have tried to reserve this section for big bus type rvs as its flat.( disadvantage is noisy generators)

i would call the number on the website and ask the track director about camping to make sure it hasnt changed.

friday traffic is a nightmare to ct…

also taking the merrit pkwy with a camper is not recommended if its a tall camper as the overpass bridges are low( no commercial vehicles allowed for this reason) we made this mistake with our truck camper one yr and had to drive down the middle of the road betw 2 lanes to avoid hitting the top( its lower at the ends)

see ya there…

BIGANT-DOG

Good luck to all going. And will someone tell bob and dave i said hello. —

bmxmom156

call jeff he is the track director he is very helpful…here is his email if you have camping questions…

trumbulltrackbmx@sbglobal.net

ihatem

Thanks Deb!

bmxmom156

oh…and leave before pm if you can…(on a friday)

eyuhas

💡 i go to the see the doc tomorrow @ 3:00pm see what he has to say, 🙂 hopefully i get a cast.anyway we spent the 4th with the eletto’s and big jeff planted a seed in my head about going to ct so i think depending on what the doctor says 🙄 yeah what doctor 👿 👿 👿 we will be there minus pam. i think she could use the quiet time to herself.see ya all real soon eric 😈

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.