Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old WHO IS GOING TO FLEMMINGTON TOMMOROW?

• This topic has 5 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I WANT TO WHO IS DOWN?

bmxlegend

not me.. no racing for me for at least 2 weeks.. i popped my knee out again last night…dammit

RaidenHayden

I’m in

CrazyCraig

Family coming over – not sure – trying to talk the Mrs into it – at least to let me head on down for practice. I REALLY want to go to EHT tomorrow night for the double – but it’s Easter vigil at Church.- the Mrs would REALLY not like that.

Caveman

Let’s see, with Flemington and the double header at Egg Harbor this is my chance to race two classes at three races in one day! Assuming no mains, that would be 18 hot laps. That’s got to be some kind of record!

I think my knee is healed enough. I was just starting to walk up and down steps on Wednesday. Brett Snyder and I are planning to hit Flemington and Egg Harbor.

Rock!

RaidenHayden

Good brett can announce 😆

CrazyCraig

I didn’t race yesterday but did get out for a ride. But it was probably for the best because I broke a pedal. If I had raced it probably would have pulled off at a bad time I’m sure. Funny how things work out like that.

…and they were new pedals that have not been ridden hard except for three races. I guess last week’s digger took its toll on my bike, too.

Hope y’all had fun! See you at EHT next Saturday for the qualifier. 😀

bmxlegend

craig.. odyssey makes these pedals, they are called “cielinki” pedals.. hella strong

CrazyCraig

sounds like a plan – I want to run the same equipment on both bikes (yes, the 20″ is in progress) so I will definitely look into them. Thanks Dave!

And to be honest – the ribs were still hurting from my digger at CJ – so taking the weekend off was not a bad thing. But…I did miss being at the track. So I guess thats a good thing.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.