• This topic has 8 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    rodney

can actually race on oct 6 at hcbmx still new to all these rules and stuff being a freestyle guy just need to know for the kids THANKS

BIGANT-DOG

Rod he can race the open class, if their is one. I am pretty sure.

rodney

what did you have to do to get there ,what races

BIGANT-DOG

Rod welcome to the world of BMX racing!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaidenHayden

Ok, Rod here ya go, if you have 10 locals in before the last full moon before the state race, as well as one of them being on the fourth of July in a snow storm, with a pink elephant running across the track, and you have at least 3 state races, one of them you must have donated at least one big toe!!!! You may be good!! However, if you lack the required number of locals, and are daring enough to wrestle aligators, you can use that in place of two locals!!!! See, easier than chineese algerbra.

s4lnj

10 locals
    3 state qualifiers

i’m guessing he’s pretty close on the locals– unsure about how many qualifiers he has–

bmiddaugh

I don’t think he has 3 qualifiers.
    remember, its all about the riders….

4130forlife

when you go oct 6th, give them 130$

then you can race

s4lnj

being a track sponsor– i would ask them to bend the rules– how important is a state plate for a 5 year old– seriouslly– if need be tell them to not count his finish, just let him race.

4130forlife

or just take your son to the skatepark where everyone can ride

bmiddaugh

Um….what would happen if all of us walked up to registration with a 5 year old kid who wanted to race the state championship and petitioned for his inclusion in the race to the head guys in charge….

SMFFOTS…

bmxmom156

they made an announcement at howell they will be adding another local this friday instead of a practice night so you can also go there if you are short locals… i know they will exchange 1 state race for a local(if you dont have 10) but i dont know if they will exchange a local for a state race…. maybe give scotty/vinny a call to see for sure… its worth a shot.

Pinky111

@bmiddaugh wrote:

SMFFOTS…

UUMM WHAT??

s4lnj

UUMM WHAT??

smffots—
    sick mother f friends of twisted sister… soon to be changed to smffobs–sick mother f friends of broken spokes

Pinky111

oh a tougne twister

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.