Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. When I’m King of the World

• This topic has 12 voices and 63 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Macdaddy

I don’t want to go off on a rant here but…

When I’m King of the World, all rookies and novices will be banned from the use of clipless pedals. If i have seen it once, i’ve seen it a thousand times: Here is little Johnny in the gate with his father/mother behind him keeping him balanced. Then you look down at his feet and…CLIPS!!! Johnny can’t even balance yet but he is clipped in. By the time you are an expert, you should have all of the skills to race so using clips is an option. By the way, Johnny’s parents will be the first ones running on to the track when their son crashes and cannot get himself unclipped, but that is for a different rant…

When I’m King of the World, Pro atheletes will be held to the same standard as the rest of society. “Mr. Vick, you are under arrest, you have the right to remain silent, you have the right to an attorney, WE WILL APPOINT ONE FOR YOU. Now lets see how the system works when they can’t hire justice for $5000 an hour. I’m thinking the stuttering attorney from My Cousin Vinnie. Think Pacman Jones or Barry Bonds without a PR firm.

BTW – if there was a performance enhancing drug for my job, I would be juicing too.(of course there isn’t a hall of fame for my job and kids don’t pay to see me work but…)

When I’m King of the World, people who insist that the good old days are really better will be forced to get a mullet. Then they will be made to wear either Zubas or Jamms and a hawaiian shirt. Then they will be given a steel bmx bike with a 19 1/2 inch top tube to race. Of course they can’t balance in the gate as they would have to have one foot on the ground. Once they finish last, they will be forced to watch BMX Bandits, and Xanadu while listening to A Flock of Seagulls and WHAM!

When I’m King of the World, aging rock stars won’t be eligible to receive any medal.(Bono is up for the one they award in Philly at the Independance Hall on the 4th of July – he’s not even American!!! JEEZ) For that matter, no movie star or musical entertainer will be able to publicly speak, unless it is about their new album or movie. There is nothing that will kill a good buzz at a concert than the singer stopping between songs to lecture the audience about the moral ramifications of …… SHUT UP AND PLAY YOUR GREATEST HITS

of course that’s just my opinion, I could be wrong

kevh

AMEN!!!!!!

adamguild

You need to change your last name to Bush and start investing as much as you can in oil.Maybe then and only then can you trick the vast majority of the United States and weak minded leaders from other nations that if they bow down to you their interests will be protected by weapons of mass destruction. On that day my friend things will start going your way.

RaidenHayden

Good One Mac

bmiddaugh

Good one Mac and Adam as well.
    I’m voting for Mac.
    Only if Adam is his running mate…. 😈

bmiddaugh

“I’m allowing MacD his opinion this one time, after that it’s back to biz as usual.”
    Brett
    😆

Why not just ban clips all together?
    In Nascar wouldnt you get an advantage if you ran Nitrous down the finish line? Or if you could run a jet engine? But Nascar decided thats not Stock Car racing and banned them..

Only BMXL has banned clips and well crap BMXL isnt going yet lol.

CrazyCraig

I am 100% with you Mac.

My wife picks up a copy of People the other day (why, I do not know… 🙄 ) but I open it up because I think I have a pretty good idea what I am going to read about Paris Hilton, and I was right.

She got stopped for DUI and driving while suspended 3 or 4 times, violated probation (her previous sentence for this), and her mummy is mad that they spent a whole boat load of money and they still couldn’t keep her from receiving a 45 day jail sentence, and then have the nerve to blame it on the judge for “imposing his morals” on her (devout Catholic judge).

First, WTF with the cops who gave her warnings the first three times?? More importantly, the Hilton’s get the “bad parents of the year” award for not telling her “sorry honey, you screwed up, now you gotta take the rap”.

Anyone of us would have been in a whole heckuva lot more trouble if we did the same thing.

Add that to your King of The World list. If I were King, I get to slap every rich b*tch that thinks they are better than everyone else.

Okay, off my rant. Have a good night.

bmiddaugh

There seems to be an underlying theme that permeates through all those involved in BMX who truly understand it.

You are all truly different than most people.
    I wish I could more completely explain what that sentence above means.

Macdaddy

This is me doing my Mr. Burns impression – “eeexxxlent”

good idea adam – I, working on your idea now – all except changin my name I like McLaughlin too much – maybe michael george richard mclaughlin

Macdaddy

Oh, btw – Brett, I rode cj last night and it won’t be long ’till i get my license – then there is no stopping my opinion !!!!!!!!!!bbbwwwaaa hhhaaaaaaaaaa

Macdaddy

oh and Adam – you are such a poser anarchist – i see right through you

CrazyCraig

@Macdaddy wrote:

oh and Adam – you are such a poser anarchist – i see right through you

uh oh, duck – the sh*t’s gonna hit the fan now! 😯

Macdaddy

Too late it already has

bmiddaugh

Why does that image from Airplane The Movie keep coming to mind.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • The topic ‘When I’m King of the World’ is closed to new replies.