Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TRACKIN NJ!!!!!!!!!

• This topic has 11 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Today i raced HCBMX, now that i haved raced all three tracks, i feel i can start this topic.

Mines is CJBMX. No diss towards the other two, But i feel that cj is the NUMBER ONE track in the state. Bill does a hell of a job with flemmington though. Layout is real good, It looks intimidating at first cause it is downhill, but it is a good track. Egg harbor is good too, real smooth. But i think that CJBMX is the #1 track. Especially with the improvements.

Caveman

My favorite track? Gotta be the Deptford Dustbowl. Ha!

bmiddaugh

Capigian=Rebel 😆

rideodybmx

well if it has to be your fav nj track then cj deffinately

but other tracks JOHNSTOWN PA>!!!!

s4lnj

ahhhh the dustbowl— where my bmx carrer began

Caveman

Damn Dave. I didn’t know you raced the Dustbowl! Did I? I guess that has to be my favorite. It’s where I started, turned inter, turned expert.

I’ve only raced six tracks in NJ. Deptford, Braddock, Flemington, CJ, Mullica and Egg Harbor.

Back in 97 and 98 when NJ BMX was at a high again Friday nights at Mullica were the bomb! It was a freakin party every friday night and I was king. I would announce, win all my races. Good times.

CrazyCraig

I have raced CJ, HC & EHT one time each this year. Bit hard at EHT in practice, it rained my first day at HC, and then I bit hard in the third moto at CJ, so not sure if I have a favorite yet.

I have raced the following NJ tracks:

Jersey City Armory
    Waretown
    Braddock
    Vineland
    Cape May
    Deptford
    Clayton
    Lake Melody (West Milford)
    Toms River
    EHT in ’83 (ABA – when it was called Bargaintown BMX)
    EHT in 88-89 (5 turns)
    The current version of EHT
    The old HC 88-89
    The new HC
    The current version of CJ (never raced there in the past)

Not a bad list, huh?? A little hard to pick a favorite – although I’m partial to Braddock cause it was my home track. I also liked the old HC in 88-89.

s4lnj

yep– i grew up in one of the neighborhoods outside of the dustbowl, so i spent lots of time there– good times– some of the names that stand out are norfleet, pogi, and eric plumb–

CWCCRIDER

OOOH YEAAAA The dust bowl 😀 😀
    Remember the Z jump at the end And that nice first straight with the two pedal over jumps then crank your brains out into the first turn!!!
    15X ruled!!! 8) 8)

I have the 1984 (man that sounds old) National on video staring Ronnie Anderson
    I also have a couple of races from 82 or 83

miken1973

I have done my time in this state raced the following

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:15 am Post subject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TRACKIN NJ!!!!!!!!!

I have raced CJ, HC & EHT one time each this year. Bit hard at EHT in practice, it rained my first day at HC, and then I bit hard in the third moto at CJ, so not sure if I have a favorite yet.

Jersey City Armory (last winter it ran NBL)
    Braddock
    Deptford
    EHT in 88-89 (5 turns)
    The current version of EHT
    The old HC 88-89
    The new HC
    The current version of CJ (my first race was in 86 at the old version right before it closed.
    seacucus
    Long branch (went there but it was closed)
    bensalem (nbl and aba) so close to jersey it counts.
    Newark Del that was a fun track it was good the last year it opened

robC

Jersey City Armory(first race ever 87-88
    Braddock (best times racing)
    Deptford
    EHT in 88-89 (5 turns)
    ccurrent version 0f EHT
    The new HC
    The current version of CJ
    seacucus

ny tracks
    Bellmore new bridge LI (first home track)

bmxgirlmom

I’m biased, but EHT is my favorite. Liked the old Mullica Hill too. CJ would be my third choice and then Flemington.
    Out of state tracks would include South Park (not 2005) and Grands track.
    Bethel is fun too.

‘Course I’m looking at it from a volunteer/parent perspective, not from a rider’s perspective.

Caveman

Hmmm, EHT. Tore my ACL there, faceplanted there and spent three days in the hospital, wrecked my hand there last year, and wrecked last night. Why do I keep going back?

Let’s see, this year I’ve already wrecked at CJ and EHT but I’ve won twice at Flemington so Flemington’s my favorite right now. And if Hayden would bring his wife it would be my bestest favorite. 😈

Chris. I absolutely HAVE to see those videos from the Dustbowl.

bmxlegend

braddock will always be my favorite.. it was my 1st.. secaucus is a close 2nd. me rob dolecki and pete rimassa started that track.. good times indeed..

Anonymous

My first race was in Oakland, NJ @ 5th Dimension which was World Wide BMX Association in ’81. Anyone? I loved Braddock and the Armory also, but my favorite is also the Dustbowl in West Deptford. Caveman- I remember the monster track @ Mullica Hill also. Night races rule. Current tack for me is EHT.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.