Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Freestyle Veterans WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH JAY MIRON????????????

• This topic has 6 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Has the canadian beast, lost it. and i quote. page 80 new issue of ride

“I wish all the old has-been vert riders and the media who still idolize them would ralize they don’t matter any more.and rather than promote themselves, they should use their fame and influenece to promote the types of riding that riders actullay care about”

WTF is up with that? I have never been a big jay fan, but damn he sounds bitter about something. So should we forget DMC-HOFFMANN-LORD VOELKER???? Josh White, yeah that’s stretching it. But you see my point.

I did not see any has beens at the gravity games,or the x-games. Maybe macneil bikes is not doing that good. Or maybe cause he get’s his ASS handed to him at contests. Face it he never was as good as matt. I think that is who he is taking a shot at. I know that he left H.B bikes years ago but did something happen? If some one can explain what is happening please tell me

bmxlegend

jay miron is a fucking god at bmx…ant.. shhhh buddy..miron has done ALOT for the sport of bmx..

bmiddaugh

I gotta admit, I just don’t understand the quote?
    What is he tring to say…who is washed up?

bmxlegend

i havent the slightest idea

BIGANT-DOG

????????

rodney

You got to understand jay i rode and lived with him for awhile when i was in cali . He is bmx he has and still is on top of his game . he has done alot for the sport and the industry I think there is alot more to the story his trying to tell then just the quote maybe not to dwell on the past and just keep riding instead of talking about it ???

1adam12

Maybe he is just jealous cause he aint no 1,2,3,4,or 5 anymore

rodney

why you all haten maybe he is just happy he can still ride and still does unlike some old timers

bmxlegend

like i said before.. jay freakin rules…

BIGANT-DOG

But rodney why would he say something like that? You know alot more than the rest of us, shed some light.

BIGANT-DOG

I ain’t hatin just makes me wonder where his mindset is.

rodney

well he is from canada I truly dont know i have not talked to him in a while

soulsoda37

i am gunna take a shot at this, in my opinion, i would say he ment simply out with the old and in with the new, just a poor choice of wording on his part. i doubt it was a personal atack at any of the vert riders considering he is including himself in the comment by saying “promoting themselves” he spent how many years riding for his own company on vert and street promoting himself. there is so many new riders and only so much media and coverage to go around. Alot of people think “ok we have seen so and so do a tilt awhirl on vert 10 years ago, what is lil jonny doing on street, ramp or flat that no one has ever seen or heard off”
    Vert will always be a top draw for the TV media, it has the longest run time on TV do to its nature, the rider(billboard) is a major focal point and the advertisers want the most out of there advertising dollers.
    disclamer: i think jay is an awsome rider and has obviously done and continues to do alot for bmx.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.