Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. What do ya think

• This topic has 6 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    rodney

Just got my three year old a redline micro mini flight complete whats your opinion of this bike ??

sweet ride!!

RaidenHayden

I think krystal needs one her mini seems too big

loudogg666

its probably lighter then my bike.

rodney

12 lbs !!! nuts

loudogg666

that is ridiculous. that doesn’t even make sense.

kevh

I built an Alliant micro mini frame up for my son, and it is over an inch shorter in the top tube than the Redline micro mini. I just need to find some shorter cranks, 135mm is a little too long for him.

The redline quality is really good and even better when compared to it’s price.

rodney

I did not know many other companies that made a micro. price was an issue did not want to go to crazy but getting it aat cost helps

4130forlife

mcs made a bad ass micro

kevh

The classic MCS Mantis, I so wanted to get one for my son. But the “toptube” on the mantis is longer than the Redline.

The step over height is better since there is almost no real top tube to speak of. Dingo had a cool design too for the mini as well.

loudogg666

i still wish my bike was that light. i’d never be able to ride brunswick again, but i don’t care. but i do think riding your bike with 12 spokes is just plain STUPID. remember those guys in new york last summer?

kevh

My son’s bike is like 11.5 right now, with all 28 spokes (straight gauge steel) front an rear.

I was thinking about pulling half the spokes since he is only 4.

And so far, I have seen those ACS crossfires holding up to a kid that destroyed some Answer wheels. Alot less spokes but a much stronger rim.

Technology is a good thing when use properly.

rodney

just built it up sweet bike ffor sure my son should be nuts about it he will strat to race in july . to get a $ 500 at 4 is WILD

loudogg666

i wish my dad would buy me a bike.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.