Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Watch the ABA Fall Nationals live!

• This topic has 8 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Caveman

Go here: http://www.ababmx.com/index.php?page=default/newsview&newsid=44
    then kick yourself if you’re not an ABA member.

Remember they’re in New Mexico so they’re two hours behind.

BIGANT-DOG

Dude did Farside go, he said he was gonna try. btw I am sick to my stomach right now. Why. Because if the aba can do this, I know The nbl can.

bmiddaugh

gimme a net connection with a fixed ip and a freaking camera and we can do it.

RFarside

The mains are starting now 6:25 pm

bmiddaugh

Why are the turns all brown?
    They built that and are gonna tear it down after tomorrow?

RFarside

They build it just for the National there Rookie. 😀

bmiddaugh

I wonder how much of an investment that is? Building a track just for a national I mean, not the video thing.
    Man….dirt berms, I’m almost misty eyed…..

Caveman

As a matter of fact, that is a permanent facility that apparently cost seven figures that was just finished. Before Saturdays race, the mayor of Albequerqe was there for the presentation. It’s a big deal.

Cant watch it 🙁

Windows Media Player cannot connect to the server. The server name might not be correct, the server might not be available, or your proxy settings might not be correct.

Cost of track

Albuquerque’s new BMX racing track should be finished in Oct. The $4.2M track could become an Olympic training site. The track is part of a $10M complex that is supposed to include a velodrome track.
    Albuquerque Journal – 06/08/2006

RFarside

Worked great for me both days.

Yeah Rich I was posting hoping someone else had the same error message and could tell me how they fixed it. MS help says something about proxy settings lol. Im like if i have a proxy I dont know what it it is.

CrazyCraig

Eric, maybe you clicked on too early before the broadcast began. I got an error message too, but then looked at my watch, saw I was 15 minutes early, waited a while, clicked the link again, and it was fine.

I tuned in a couple of times today, it was pretty cool. I think its BMX TV Direct that sets this up. But everyone is right, this should happen in the NBL, too.

bmiddaugh

didnt they have egg harbor’s nat on the net the year before this one?

RFarside

ISTV was there and they did the audio. They also taped the races and did some interviews with the winners. If you were a member you could download them off of there site.

RaidenHayden

Wasn’t Woodruff’s crew there filming too! You can go to the Direct Link site and buy a bunch of the ABA nats so you have something to watch for the winter

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.