Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans Watch out 35+ Novice…

• This topic has 11 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    pjtaft

Tape? you old guys really crack me up!!! HA HA 😆

dunrite9

Craig
    Just got a Haro SX 20 Pro XL complete off the bay! Trying to get it shipped next day, to have it for the CJ regional ( Yes Kenny I’m going to hit the track early). I hope i’ll have the bike Thursday, I have to take it down to the bare frame and put all my new parts on it.

🙄 This will be my first race in 19 years 🙄

CrazyCraig

Welcome back Pete!

Ya gonna jump in 35 Nov with the rest of us crazies? Its that or 35X or 17+ Rookie – take yer pick!

dunrite9

😳 I try 35 Novice first 😳

Kmart

Glad I live out here so I don’t have to race against all you guys, you were too fast for me BITD and I doubt 19 years has changed that….not sure I could ride a 20″ anymore may have to stick with the cruiser.

I would like to see the first Crazy Craig and Pete throw down. Video may be needed, for us out-of-towners.

Good luck
    Kmart

BIGANT-DOG

Craig see you on saturday.

CrazyCraig

Caveman – fire up the digital cam – it’s gonna be an old school weekend!

pjtaft

followed by an Arthritis Monday!!! LOL

RaidenHayden

Warn the EMERGENCY rooms to stock up !!!!!!! 😯

pjtaft

that’s okay,.. i’ll be there myself soon,.. i’m sure,. My wife is taking the little ones to Texas for 2 weeks to visit family,. I’m solo !! I’m going to be building a few “obstacles” in my 2 acre yard.. so i’ll be getting some up close and personal dirt naps real soon!!!

CrazyCraig

Bill – looks like ya need to make a trip down to Fla to help Pat – I’m sure you could make good use of his 2 acres.

2 acres?!?!?!?!?! Pat – you s*ck. 😆 I gotta 60×100 fully fenced. Don’t think the neighbors would care much for a jump in the back yard (and the wife wouldn’t like it either).

Hopefully Pete and I will be separate motos and not meet up until the main. Kmart – we all good now. Pete and me be friends again. Its all good. Time and age have a way of working things out.

pjtaft

2.4 actually,… outside of city limits,… call the police here,.. and the sheriff’s office (my employer) responds. this county is bigger than Rhode Island,.. and is where the guy from Homeland security that just got arrested was booked

RaidenHayden

Have loader, will travel

bmiddaugh

hey Bill, Digetalyd might be looking for some help soon…

RaidenHayden

WHy whats up Dale getting alot of property

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.