• This topic has 9 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Rich, I always see you with a cap on. I don’t see a need for rollers if you’re just gonna flatten your hair anyway.
    Maybe those guys are right.

CrazyCraig

LMAO! 😆

The funny thing is I know the thread on Vintage that Rich is referencing. If you read that thread first, and then read Farside’s post, you’d be laughing as hard as me right now. Too funny.

GregHill

Good stuff, I hope GR and DB do find this it’s all good. More importantly I want Mr. Farside to post a pic of his Wallmart special for all of us to see…

GH

RFarside

RFarside

Hill do you have photoshop or would you like me to send it to you? 😆

GregHill

We got ya covered bro, I will be hooking this up soon..The possibilities are endless… 😀

LeadSled1

I caught Rich going to trade his Felt in. Notice the bike and the jersey. Must be the top secret indoor training facility I have been hearing about.

RFarside

Yeah I had to hit the self check out line. And I hope your not planning on coming to the new training track any time soon Jess.

LeadSled1

Lol, blackmail………….

I still have to put some kind of bike together first. Not sure if I am going to do cruiser or 20. The cruiser has been calling me back lately.

RFarside

If you need a frame 20″ or 24″ let me know.

LeadSled1

I should know whats up after the 1st of the year. I have a couple of old ones out in the garage I might put back together. Thank you.

LeadSled1

Recently seen cruising the isles:

It’s too damn quiet in here………………………….

😆

BIGANT-DOG

Hey jess, rogaine is gonna be rich’s new sponsor in 07

bmiddaugh

To dissuade the rumors, no I did not get picked up for the 2007 Hyper “Archie and Jughead” squad.
    And please no more unflattering pictures of me on the net.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.