Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Old School Racing VIP honda bmx

• This topic has 5 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Does anyone remember when VIP honda in north plainfield had a small shop and team. I think they sold rebel bmx bikes also. This would have been in the early 80’s. I also remember them in a 4th of july parade that was what got me into doing parades.

rodney

who cares they just tried makin money off of it where are they now in bmx

BIGANT-DOG

Rodney sometimes you oprn your mouth before you think. Which is why I love ya bro. — I am trying to do some resaerch on somethng and needed some info. It’s not where you are but where you are at. Now does anybody remeber them? Brett that was your era of bmx.

rodney

Ok here its comes ….your fingers must be so greasy from all the chicken cause you slippin keys left and right look at some of those words if you can call them that…. SPELL CHECK !!!!

BIGANT-DOG

Rod since you are an all knowing bmx god!!!! You can figure this one out. It makes sense to try and get sponsors correct, even the local car dealerships, now tell me if I am wrong. Especially if you want a track built in your area, or you want to eliminate the expense of travel and entry fees by having an OUTSIDE SPONSOR who is wiling to give you money for endorsing their establishment. Come on rod even you can figure this one out. —

rodney

i like werewolf moviezzzz… hey its all good son

TenaciousD

Wow, now your taking me back…
    that was the very 1st jersey i ever had. a VIP Honda jersey.
    I should look for that sucka

bmiddaugh

Wow, VIP Honda and chicken grease…quite a topic.
    Yea, I remember VIP, they had a few real nice guys who rode and worked for em…I think one of em went by the name Dirt Bike Dwayne or something to that effect and there was another dude, he was fast too. I forget his name tho.
    Yea, that was early man, like early 80’s, Cy’s Cycle Center time.

rodney

Remember the crazy red headed kid that worked at JFs

BIGANT-DOG

Scott, he was a real good dude. I learned alot form him

rodney

do you know whats he has been up to

Samurai

Yeah i remember this team…. timmy and tommy pierson used to race for them…. this is the middle-late 80’s….. timmy was a red headed dude

Samurai

Yeah i remember this team…. timmy and tommy pierson used to race for them…. this is the middle-late 80’s….. timmy was a red headed dude

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.