Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old USA Championship!!! Congrats!

• This topic has 13 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    bmxmomof2

Congratulations go to JEREMY KNAPPER! Jeremy won his main and is 15-16 cruiser National Champion! Great Job Jeremy!

RFarside

Congratulations Jeremy.

bmiddaugh

Rock the F on man!

BIGANT-DOG

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just sawthat G-mo from vintage is putting up videos

http://www.vintagebmx.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=004068

tpbmxtd

Congratulations also to Neva Warren who finished first in the 9 girls class.

Danny Smith was also in attendance and was racing hard on Saturday. He was looking good in his moto’s. I do believe he made it to his semi and ran into some bad luck.

bmxer901

congrates to all who made there mains and good luck at the worlds. I was told danny was looking great in his motos and am pretty sure he made his main. Atleast I hope, hes been training hard. Victor got 3rd in his 1st moto then fell apart moto 2 and 3. he did the pro section which was obvioulsy slower and finished 6th. so no main event for him.

bmxmom156

dan looked really good all weekend…took 1sts in motos in the nat and hung tough for 2nds in main and in opens…sat he was also riding well in the championship race- was consistant with 2nds in motos behind woodmansee and 1/4’s and then in the semis some kod frpm calif ran into his back tire in the 2nd turn (he was in 3rd) and he went down hard… pretty scraped up but more disapointed than anything. its the best i have seen him race all yr. on sunday he even just missed getting pope at the line for 1st in open… his class had over 35 riders and these aba kids arent messing around either. i would just have wished they would ride smarter ( when you are in 4th in the semi you stay put…duh)but we will see..he has a few duplicates in his age grp so maybe luck will be on his side….. was a nice race all in all once the 40 mph winds died down on sat ( a few bmx whackos but oh thats another story for another post…what would life be without bmx drama?)

4130forlife

go danny, go go go

bmxmom156

congrats to jeremy… nice riding on the weekend! victor rode well also but i tell you many of the motos were stacked… in the championship race lots of people are complaining that they only had 60 some odd motos..they failed to mention they had to race 7-8 man gates…all motos/ 1/4’s semis etc… wow that was surely an eye opener… kind of fun actually to watch when you are used to seeing ony 3-5 on a gate esp the little guys… its like watching mains all day!!! they also gave out free water park passed to all the riders after the mains which was nice.. unfortunately we had some bleeding issues so dan was not up for that at all ( he was happy to just walk upright…lol)

4130forlife

former philadelphia resident billy young also won his class

bmxmom156

both billy and carly looked good. was a nice site to see her jumping up and down when he was in the lead( she was taking photos on the infield at the time) she looked so happy for him!!

4130forlife

yeah they have a great brother sister relationship.. its definitly awesome

CrazyCraig

Keep in mind there were no Rookies, Novices or Inters (ABA). So you had 60 motos of just Pros, Experts, Cruisers & Girls.

That had to be fun to watch.

I’m just curious how many showed up for 40-44 cruiser. (My b-day is August but would have raced this class based on UCI/USAC rules).

Sullivan

ormer philadelphia resident billy young also won his class

ham u forgot to mention.. that billy is also the current track diretor of Tampa’s Lake Park track and one hell of a nice guy.

congrats to billy and jeremy

now just get that damn Knapper kid on a 20″!

4130forlife

yes.. billy rules and is a certified bmx legend

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.