Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum Trilogy Park BMX

• This topic has 11 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Ok, it’s been a year. How does everyone feel about them being a part of the NJ state organization?

Anyone care to comment below?

I had a great time with em out there, great facility and Glenn and his wife brought some good stuff to the table.
    I hear Glen’s wife wouldn’t even mind stepping up to help out doing the point standings next year.

Good people, good track, good ideas…
    glad to have you aboard! 😀

kevh

My family will be racing the NJ series next year, in large part because Trilogy is part of the series.

bmiddaugh

Cool, what would you say they …”bring to the table”.
    Loren came up with 3 already. —

bmiddaugh

ya know…
    years ago there was a guy by the name of Charlie Huber who also was from PA.
    Now he didn’t run a track but he was heavily into BMX. He would bring his bike parts out to tracks that didn’t have a shop readily available, bring kids to all the races. Good guy, I think a lot of people might even remember him who have been around awhile.
    Well, he used to call me on occasion and give me a heads up on the racing side of things (while I was still freestyling), he’d let me know when he was heading out to NJ BMX STATE MEETINGS and the races to help out.
    He was a close personal friend of mine.
    He was welcomed at NJ state meetings..apparently.

I think, I think Ant-Dog is right.

BIGANT-DOG

Right about what? Trilogy being able to host a state championship. —

bmiddaugh

Judgement day is coming- those who have helped bmx shall be blessed.

those who have done bmx wrong shall be cast into the eternal pits of hell.

BIGANT-DOG

oh

Gee can we make a shirt out of that??????

BIGANT-DOG

Brett if you wanna use my tagline and the site logo go for it. 8)

bmiddaugh

Let’s get back on the Trilogy Park subject…
    Let’s hit up general b.s. for our new subject… —

BIGANT-DOG

Bro trilogy is the best facilty hands down. I wish i had more time to go there, Glenn and his family are one of the best things to come along in my short race career. It makes me laugh how people thought they would take riders away, because of them we are bringing in more.

bmxmom156

i vote( can i say that???) they stay in the nj series. they are obviously an asset to nj racing as a whole. most of them volunteer wherever they go.. they are open to new suggestions and bring with them long time experience in bmx racing. thats not even mentioning their input into the hyper pro am series.

i cant see any reasons why they wouldnt be welcomed back with open arms.??

the nbl obviously thought they handled the regional/ nationals well so if they are good enough for the nbl i guess they are good enough for nj!!

they should also be able to hold a board position as well if they so desire… jmo ( can i say that too??)

s4lnj

knappers have been part of the jersey scene for long before there even was triogy park. it only makes sense, they are great people

bmxmom156

yes …they go way back.. i remember them being regulars at flemington even though they were out of state….

i dont think justin was out of diapers back then…lol

BIGANT-DOG

they are great people

Glenn and his wife are 2 of the nicest people i have ever met. They are stand up people run a great track And i could go on. Bottom line TRILOGY should have a board position and SHOULD HOST A STATE CHANPIONSHIP RACE .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.