Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. TOYS FOR TOTS

• This topic has 7 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

COULD WE DO A TOYS FOR TOTS RACE

bmiddaugh

That’s a good idea. We should put that on the agenda for january. I’m not sure if we could get it going this late in the game.

paulkka

It is a good idea, Bensalem has one every year, I group of Marines actually come to the track that day and do the “Colors” for the parade lap.

bmxmom156

great idea!!

TideyFamily

I still have my hook ups for the Navy base in Colts Neck if you guys need any Military there. Just let me know..

bmiddaugh

ahm gonna talk to CJ friday maybe we can tie this into a “fall series”/toy drive.
    of course this is all for next year…

jaylamoon

This could be a free race, you bring a toy you race, points no points that is the question?
    Gary

ihatem

I love this idea too! I think that any kind of positive attention that BMX racers contribute to the community is awesome!

While were talking about do gooding, what about an event like a “bike-a-thon” were racers do laps for a charity organization or a specific family that needs help? They could get a single donation of 5 or 10 dollars or a “dollar a lap” something like that. It’s just an idea.I know that it brings in a decent amount of money( if there are enough people involved)

Call the local paper, radio bla bla bla. It could kick off the season on a high note and get a lot of attention to boot!

bmiddaugh

Chris,
    CJ does that to raise money for the track.
    I can put you in touch with Vinny Mannino to explain how he does it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.