Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans TOM DONAHUE

• This topic has 3 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    tommydone

Thats right boys and girls.Im back on the circuit.after a 17 year hiatus,i raced down at egg harbor on thursday.Why?why not,Caveman,Im coming for you so you better keep practicing.I hear there are alot of old farts coming back so i said what the hell.2 things 1-I AM NOT GOING TO USE CLIPLESS PEDALS,I have enough trouble.2- I need some big handle bars(28 inches wide with at least a 9 inch rise.thinking of making my own.I see some familiar names on here,craig wilson,gulich,wiley,to you I say glad your here,for the rest of you I say dont ever give it up even though it took me so long to get back,i thought about it alot.THE BAD BOY FROM PHILLY IS HERE TO STAY.C-YA[/b]

CWCCRIDER

Good to see ya here tom!!!like i said Thursday I have been back riding 3 years now and it just keeps getting more fun!!!!

just gotta make sure you hold on tight on the last straight 😆 😆

Enjoy the ride 8) 8) 8) 8)

CWCCRIDER

Good to see ya here tom!!!like i said Thursday I have been back riding 3 years now and it just keeps getting more fun!!!!

just gotta make sure you hold on tight on the last straight 😆 😆

Enjoy the ride 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hey Tom good to see you even if you didnt mention me. Who was that guy I used to hang with from Philly? He lived just off Broad Street, think he was like 17I. I rode downtown with him once gave him a ride home maybe once.
    I think he had a sister that used to go with him, Italian guy.

Hey Tom good to see you even if you didnt mention me. Who was that guy I used to hang with from Philly? He lived just off Broad Street, think he was like 17I. I rode downtown with him once gave him a ride home maybe once.
    I think he had a sister that used to go with him, Italian guy.

tommydone

hey eric ,im sorry dude,theres probably alot of guys i forgot.oh and i rode a hutch(red white and blue but my jersey was from bike line.

tommydone

hey eric ,im sorry dude,theres probably alot of guys i forgot.oh and i rode a hutch(red white and blue but my jersey was from bike line.

tommydone

you talking about frank pinto?

tommydone

you talking about frank pinto?

Yeah Frank sounds right but not Pinto but then again it was 50 years ago.
    I can still picture his row home, if you were coming from Broad it was on the right.

tommydone

that wasnt frank then,he lived around 28th street.I am pulling a blank on that.

It coulda been 25th. Looking at Google Im guessing this rider (Frank sounds right though) lived around 12th or 13th and maybe it was Latona.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=N+Broad+St,+Philadelphia,+Philadelphia,+Pennsylvania,+United+States&sll=32.805294,-117.152946&sspn=0.010803,0.023346&ie=UTF8&cd=1&ll=39.932981,-75.163511&spn=0.004928,0.011673&t=h&z=17&om=1
    The only other street that sounds familiar is Cantrell a few blocks south.
    It was a small one way street like those if I remember right.
    So many years ago.

tommydone

john beaudry?

Thats it! You win the prize. man I wish I had your memory.

tommydone

my memory,good looks,talent,the list is long but its nice to be appreciated

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.