• This topic has 5 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    tommydone

RACED AT THE DUSTBOWL FROM 83 TO 90 ALSO YORK,BRADDOCK,HOWARD COUNTY(MY FAV.)AND NOW AFTER A 17 YEAR HIATUS EGG HARBOR.THE BAD BOY FROM PHILLY IS BACK.

s4lnj

awesome– another dust bowler!!!!

s4lnj

awesome– another dust bowler!!!!

4130forlife

welcome to hell brother

4130forlife

welcome to hell brother

And he was a consistent main maker. Im thinking you rode a SE or?
    Why am I thinking a red, white and blue jersey?

And he was a consistent main maker. Im thinking you rode a SE or?
    Why am I thinking a red, white and blue jersey?

Caveman

I always remember him on a Hutch. I remember like it was yesterday. Hmmmmmm……

Caveman

I always remember him on a Hutch. I remember like it was yesterday. Hmmmmmm……

tommydone

guys its good to be remembered,but even better to be back,should have done it years ago.hey eric,thanks for talking me up dude,raced on thursday crashed in practice and it was the greatest feeling i ever had hitting the dirt.

tommydone

guys its good to be remembered,but even better to be back,should have done it years ago.hey eric,thanks for talking me up dude,raced on thursday crashed in practice and it was the greatest feeling i ever had hitting the dirt.

Hey Dave if anyone knows that my memory sucks its you. Maybe it was the other Philly guy that rode an SE. But I clearly remember none of you guys raced Cruiser at Dustbowl cause it meant having to loose, well thats my memory and I’m sticking to it.

4130forlife

thats an awesome pic…. so awesome.. there is a titan, a boss and a hutch in the pic.. amazing

Yeah and an Auburn. The Boss is mine. Toms on the Hutch.
    The guy on the Titan is from MD or PA right? Phelps from Phelps racing right?
    And who is the guy in the blue again?
    That has to be 89 before the new Action Wheels jerseys came in. Note the AW sticker I made for my plate. That bike got stolen on my way down to Columbia MD National. In fact wasn’t far from Daves house when it got taken off Rt 130. Wonder where Dave was that night?

BTW is that an Old AW jersey up on the hill? Clay or maybe TJ?

tommydone

hey i cant see that pic,somebody send it to me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.