Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Time for a change.

• This topic has 6 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Okay i suggested this idea last year. And was told it could not be done. Well I think that it can. The track with the highest amount of new rider sign ups gets to to host the championship race. I mean why can’t this work? It encourages the tracks to bring in more new people. Lets say from a date in april (when all the tracks are open.) to august 31st. At that point tally up the amount of new riders each track has bought in and that track gets the state finals. Oh and include p-town in this too. I think the knappers have proven themselves without a doubt. (Unlike what some people thought) If we hold the state finals in oct like we did this year, there is no reason that this can’t work. Better yet why not ask the riders what they think about this, after all we are are the ones putting out the money and should have more of a say where the race is. I know some will read this and say “oh we can’t let this happen” But to those people afraid of change I say it is time to move on and let the riders have more of a say.

Thank you
    Anthony Alexzander Brown aka ANTDOG

Macdaddy

Ant, If you keep stating this proposal this way, you will always get the same response – it cant be done. I believe the state championship site must be known early if not before the season . Here is how you get by this : The track with the most new riders as of aug.31 will be awarded the state championship race for the following year. Now that is possible. It lets NJBMX advise the NBL. It also allows for the proper marketing of the race.

BIGANT-DOG

very good point mac. My only thing was trying to make it a little more intresting.

BIGANT-DOG

Ant, If you keep stating this proposal this way, you will always get the same response – it cant be done. I believe the state championship site must be known early if not before the season . Here is how you get by this : The track with the most new riders as of aug.31 will be awarded the state championship race for the following year. Now that is possible. It lets NJBMX advise the NBL. It also allows for the proper marketing of the race.

Mac i called the NBL and told them of my idea. We only have to have the race on the schedule, In other words we could implement this next year.

It also allows for the proper marketing of the race

And as far as marketing,
    how is this

ATTENTION ALL NEW JERSEY BMX RACER’S- HELP DECIDE WHICH TRACK IS GOING TO HOST THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR!!!!!!!

insert each track logo here

THE TRACK THAT BRINGS IN THE MOST NEW RIDERS BETWEEN APRIL 15TH AND AUGUST 31ST WILL HAVE THE HONOR OF HOSTING THE NJBMX STATE FINALS.

IT IS UP TO YOU ALL YOU “RAD LADS”!!!!! SO GET OUT THERE AND START RECRUITING, IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR FAVORITE TRACK HOST THE FINALS, GET ON OUT THERE AND BRING IN SOME NEW BLOOD

Now I am no marketing genuis, but it could not be that hard could it?

kevh

The ABA is this way, and really it isn’t that great. Not all competition is a good thing or friendly.

bmiddaugh

It should be voted on by the riders, as they are doing the racing.

COMMON F-ING SENSE.

BIGANT-DOG

brett said.

It should be voted on by the riders, as they are doing the racing.

COMMON F-ING SENSE.

Well now we must get the word out!

4130forlife

well do a damn poll

and have it so you can vote as many times and not have to unplug your modem and wait ten seconds to vote again and again

kevh

It should be 1 vote per rider period. You don’t want this to be as corrupt as Atlantic City.

RaidenHayden

And it should be done art the tracks, not here, go to the riders and get it straight from them

BIGANT-DOG

Bill i will have somthing at cj on sunday. And i will try to pass it along to some other riders for hc on sat and eht .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.