• This topic has 2 voices and 0 replies.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

My father was a GI in WWII.
    He gave up part of his soul for the freedoms we have today.
    He always told me he was proud to do what he did, in the same breath he asked me to never join the military. He said to me that war is the most unimaginable horrible thing you could ever think of and he didn’t bring me into this world to participate in that.
    My Dad was a rough number, never afraid to speak his mind or tell people what was up.
    The only time I ever saw that guy cry was when we would start to talk about that time in his life. It would take only a moment or two of talking about the atrocities he had seen and his memories of the concentration camps to make him lose it.

We owe it to any person serving in the military to make damn sure that what they are fighting for is a just cause and is making a positive impact in the world.

Do some research on that ex-footballer and tell me it doesn’t piss you off.

adamguild

Why do we owe anything to the military? Thats BS………..I hate football anyway…….Football players were the same pricks that use to mock bike riders in my day……F..u…..c.k.them…….. Football is part of white 1950’s America and in case you have not been anywhere in central NJ lately. White people are minority……

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.