Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. This could be bad!!!!

• This topic has 7 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    TideyFamily

OUCH!!!!!!

Kmart

I say we have a Dirt Rag reader in our midst….

I’m surprised no one has blamed that on clipless pedals!

RaidenHayden

Is that Craig practicing for the RV derby?

TideyFamily

Nice catch Bill. I didn’t even look that closely at his face.. That is Wilson!!!!

dunrite9

26 inch Z-Rims, They’ll snap right back. 😆

RaidenHayden

Can ya hear him now
    Dohhhhh!

Craig going down again?!?!?!?

CrazyCraig

Saturday’s wreck was not of my doing! 😀 I got Pete to thank for that!

My thumb is starting to color up nicely, hopefully it will be good enough for the clinic Saturday. Its about twice the size that it should be, but I can bend it. How’s your knee Pete?

And no, that is not me on the mountain bike in Tidey’s post, its a stunt double. 😀

C’mon, how’d ya think I walked away from the RV slam? It was my stunt double. I was hiding under the RV the whole time and switched after the slam. 😉

Kmart

Craig,

Did I here correct, you and Pete had a run in? Hope everyone is healing up fine. What are the details……….I need to move back east, you guys are having too much fun!

Kmart

RaidenHayden

Full contact Karate BMx

rideodybmx

That looks like it gonna hurt just a wee bit!! lol 😈

CrazyCraig

@Kmart wrote:

Craig,

Did I here correct, you and Pete had a run in? Hope everyone is healing up fine. What are the details……….I need to move back east, you guys are having too much fun!

Kmart

I spoke with Pete a little while ago, and I think he said one of his tire tubes blew coming out of the last turn at Flemington and he got all messed up in the rollers, fell right in front of me as I was trying to get by. I dented the top tube of his bike when I fell on him. We were fighting for 4th but behind 3 experts, so actually fighting for 1st. Yeah, were back at it already. Brett said he is gonna move up just to stay away from me. 😀 One week its me & Klimecki, this week its me and Pete.

I’m going to the Greg Hill clinic this weekend, so hopefully we’ll see some improvement and less carnage. 😯

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.