• This topic has 2 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

OK, first day of the Tour De France, I know many of you don’t care, and that is cool, but to any of the guys watching, who will win. Nine already out for alleged doping charges. Three big GC contenders gone, so who gets it?
    I’m gonna say Landis, if his earlier wins haven’t taken their toll this year. Vino, then Hincappie

rider1

Paolo Savoldelli will win it. Good team,good support. And a former Giro winner.

RaidenHayden

Didn’t expect Thor to win , Hincappie second, and what was PA boy Landis thinking, they don’t hold the start in road race either you are there are not, he was the later

rider1

No big deal for Floyd. How about Cadel Eveans? Looking good. My picks; Palol, Georage, and Simmoni for the top three. I wish I had the fitness to ride at half their speed! Hard core much.

RaidenHayden

It was cool to see George in yellow yesterday, and that was a great move he made getting the time bonus to put him ahead. Howabout Robbie McKewen, former BMX national champ of Australia winning todays stage. Glad to see Thor started today weird how that happened to him.
    For any of those that aren’t into this the difference between BMX and road racing is simple

BMX, fast quick moves like Checkers

Road,lots of time, different disciplines, for different
    stages. Alot of thought of when to go, when to let’em Like CHESS
    go

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.