Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old THE CAVEMAN

• This topic has 7 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tommydone

There hasnt been enough said about the contribution that dave has made to this sport,sure his head is too big for his body,and he lost the whole reason for his nickname(his hair) but this guy has been at it since 1986.I have been away for a while but I know this guy and a nicer guy you will not meet,he will be back in bmx in some capacity in the future(lets face it you just cant stay away)but this sport is better for having him around for so long.who else is going to show us how dirt looks on a jersey?Good luck CAVEMAN,you will be missed,but I know you will be back!Oh and Dave by the way LOVE THE SPANDEX!!!!!!!!!!

RaidenHayden

Dude, he has a sense of humor like no other.

CrazyCraig

Dave – good luck – and as always – keep the rubber side down. Maybe someday some of us will join you on the Spain trip or something like it.

Caveman

Thank you. Tell you what Tom, I’ll leave you in charge of BMX for the next 21 years. That means you can retire when you’re 57. Got that?

tommydone

YOULL BE BACK DAVE,ILL SAVE A SPOT FOR YOU.

Dave will be back hes a BMXr at heart.
    Beside how else can he start making his P… Bars?

miken1973

Best of luck dave. I was looking through old race results from the late 80’s and early 90’s its amazing to see your name among a few others. Good luck with what ever you up to!! — Mike Nunn

CWCCRIDER

Yea at first I was pi$$ed (like NOW how could he leave NOW )

But then I realized I was gone for 18 yrs 😯 😯 I missed a lot of good times (and bad )

What if Dave didn’t hang around all these years ?? Where would NJBMX be now??

Every time I pull up at EHT I am SO thankful to all the people that have kept it going down here in SJ

So Dave, THANK YOU. Let me know if you ever need anything, and I will do the best I can to take care of things while your gone. It sure was nice to have a place to come back to !!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.