• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rideodybmx

Brett Middaugh has started a great thing here on Brokenspokes. a place for everybody to come and talk, bust chops, and would ya know it some times talk about bmx!! lol jp. im not gonna drag this out, but this thread is being started as a thank you to brett.

So thanks for doing such a great job brett, we all needed a place like this and you gave it to us, and put up with all of it lol.

bmiddaugh

No, I voted no!!, I need to have some fun after this last week!!!
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😆

bmxlegend

i voted yes.. i rather enjoy this web site

CrazyCraig

I got my new ride last year – but it was this site that got me back on the track (I almost felt shamed into it!). So heck yeah – the site rocks!

rideodybmx

now of course i voted yes lol i started the poll, and even though bretts no makes it 75% so far im positive there will be more votes later
    There Better Be!!! lol

s4lnj

yes–super passionate about bmx in general– especially in jersey

bmiddaugh

Seriously fellers and fellettes,
    I’m from the Bob Osborn school of make sh*t happen.
    There ain’t nothing you guys can’t do…as for me I have a few things I can’t, but Vinnies putting out some airbags for that problem,lol

rideodybmx

yeah yeah we know we can do anything, its just having the engergy to make it happen lol. someone usually has to stick a fircracker in my butt to get me out during those nice mornings that i may sleep in lol.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.