Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. TESTIFY !!!!!!!!!

• This topic has 3 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

TESTIFY If you love bmx. If you are not in it for the money. If you are doing it because you love it. Rebuke the sinners of bmx. The people that are sucking the lifeblood from OUR SPORT. We all know who the sinners are. It is time for the good people who are helping this sport to rise up and abolish the sinners and cast them out so our sport can remain around for the next 100 years!!!!!!!!! I shall be the first.

My life had little meaning i was a wishy washy person UNTIL i started racing.I found something to believe in and support. Now I am ready to throw my mind body and soul into the sport. (njbmx that is) I have made some freinds and some enemies- But I believe that my so called ememies will one day embrace me, for the reason we allwant bmx to stay around. Farside you bust my chops, but i still have the utmost respect for you, And when my nephews start racing i hope you will help me guide them. The same goes out to you phil d. Although i have been accused of “being on your jock” You are the future of this sport.

It is up to all of us to get the word out there. Oh some of you may read this and TRY TO MAKE JOKES. But let it be known THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO MAKE JOKES. We must all be serious. 7 years ago next month I was considerd dead. Feb, 5th i was on my deathbed. After a long hard road back. I said if i ever get the chance to ride again i would. Now i am here and i intend to keep riding until i can’t any more. be it flatland street or bmx racing. so I ask each and everyone of you- Are we gonna let BMX die? Or are we willing to keep the torch going ?

BIGANT-DOG

I would like to say Phil has never busted my balls. But he is a rider that is half my age and someone i respect more than alot of people at this time.

bmiddaugh

I will definately say that right now this is NOT the time to joke.

rodney

Yes there may be some fighting and disagreement on this site. but right now the passion for bmx is very strong. we have the power lets use it !!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.