Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Freestyle Events summer slam

• This topic has 6 voices and 39 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    BrianP

4130forlife

very f’n cool… im soo there.. ive got some stuff to sell and even more stuff to show off.. hella

bmiddaugh

ahm jacked again, same day as the Hyper Pro-Am at CJ.

rodney

Go after the race come on man you should be there !!!I know its a hike but its worth it

BIGANT-DOG

I will be there after the race. Brett it is worth it trust me. Guy’s just hangin out no attitudes, no drama.

4130forlife

ill skip a bike race to go see all those “real” bmx bikes and all the good friends at his house..

this party is only once a year.. bmx races are every weekend

loudogg666

damn, i can’t go. i am going to be riding in the outer banks or north carolina. i’ll be on vacation.

4130forlife

word

BIGANT-DOG

this party is only once a year.. bmx races are every weekend

loudogg666

damn, i really wish i could go instead of spending time with my family getting yelled at because i didn’t put enough sun screen on.

bmiddaugh

Race will be over at about 2-3.
    2 hour drive to Brian’s.
    Be there at 5-6.
    2 hour drive home.
    Thatsa lotta driving.

I’ll see man, I WANNA GO. I wanna cover this thing. Maybe if I can convince Chris to come along and do some driving.

BIGANT-DOG

Brett me and dave will be there all day. I can snap pics (in between “adult bevarages” ) I am gonna skip the first day and race sunday. Trust me this is the east coast rockford.

rodney

Just go !! Im driving from pa mad far but well worth it

BIGANT-DOG

Brett is an old man now. he can’t “hang with the young crowd” rodney. Hey brett i think my dad has a set of blue blockers he might give you.

😆
    Bottom line do you really have to be there both day’s? I am sure that someone can take pics. Me and dave are both t.m.’s and we will not be there. If you were racing it might be different. but come on dude I know you love bmx and consider it your baby. But damn it do something for yourself. besides brian’s party’s are the bomb.

BIGANT-DOG

REMEMBER THESE WORDS

You must please yourself before you please other’s

But you never listen to me anyway, so I know you won’t go all day, but even if you come after it will be worth it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.