Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old state teams

• This topic has 19 voices and 78 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Sullivan

if pt. pleasant’s team manager showed up to races,
    they would probably win more 🙄 <

just ball bustin — —

4130forlife

hahahhahahahaha

bmxmom156

yes he did get paid today.. i ws wondering did they have a hole shot award too?

btw… the state microphone/ new announcer speaker system is awesome!! we were not at eht for the first race but it was so much more exciting this weekend being able to hear the announcing , no more cutting out..much clearer and the music is a plus… thanks to anyone who was in volved in that purchase! good decision!

CrazyCraig

We would have tied PBR in points today if not for a fall by one of our little guys, but still would have lost on the tie breaker.

But……if I only knew that the two guys in Dave Pawlowski’s moto were gonna sit out in favor of the Pro/Am, today might have been a different day…..

But, to clarify my email to Chris Hatem, if you drop worse scores, right now our lead is a slim 15 points.

See y’all in Flemington!!

BIGANT-DOG

Well CJS RACING only had 3 riders on the sheet, but we got 375 points. So i am still happy. We had a damn good time that is what really matters.

ihatem

@CrazyCraig wrote:

We would have tied PBR in points today if not for a fall by one of our little guys, but still would have lost on the tie breaker.

But……if I only knew that the two guys in Dave Pawlowski’s moto were gonna sit out in favor of the Pro/Am, today might have been a different day…..

But, to clarify my email to Chris Hatem, if you drop worse scores, right now our lead is a slim 15 points.

That’s a bummer, that fall was my little guy! hey…..if it does’nt kill ya it will make ya stronger. We’ll see you all in Flemmington!

4130forlife

how many teams entered for the weekend?

Caveman

Y’all can talk all you want. All I have to do is start my own team and steal Austin Loebe and Jeremy Smith and the series is OVER.

Now, what to call it……

Caveman racing

GEICO BMX

FactoryBetterThanGHP 😛

GHPmom1

Gabe Hatem and Jeffrey Eletto are are youngest team members with the biggest heart and BMX spirit!….I”m very proud of ALL of our team members….and in my good spirit for the sport I have to give a congrats to Dave and team PBR. BUt….BTW…GHPNE is STILL IN THE LEAD!! GAME IS ON!!!LOL

bmxmom156

craig… oh please….

couldda wouldda shouldda….

if i would have gotten up a little earlier..if my son ate his whole apple for breakfast… if he didnt slip a pedal on the gate….you have to be kidding me ??? lol

you cant say anything..no one can brag till 5 races are in…its like someone saying oh i am national #1 after woodward….

i love all this team banter… makes it exciting for sure..

but in the end…. i told ya so…

pbr is going to take the state series ( no whining here)

4130forlife

yeah 2 more races and well see what is really up… this is awesome

the team who has more fun will prevail.. fo sho

BIGANT-DOG

Next race we should have a full sheet.

ihatem

All I know is that I won the 50/50! hahahahahah!!!!!!!

4130forlife

beer is on you next race then, haha

tpbmxdad

@ihatem wrote:

@CrazyCraig wrote:

That’s a bummer, that fall was my little guy! hey…..if it does’nt kill ya it will make ya stronger. We’ll see you all in Flemmington!

I’m new to this site, was at the races this weekend for fun( my kid use to race)It was great watching all the teams go at it, made it really exciting to watch and now to hear you’all go at it back and forth, it makes me want to keep watching and logging on hear to see the outcome towards the end of the season.

I have to say one thing though,the remark about the “we would have tied if not for a fall by one of our little guys” If I remember correctly that kid took 5 1st places and then fell on his last race, 5 out of 6 , pretty impressive to me. Those kids raced their hearts out in that moto and you made it sound as if he had not fallen and taken 1st place your team would have tied!
    Let me ask you a question, Did everyone on that team that day win 5 out of 6 of their motos?
    When your racing on a team, it’s exactly that, your on a team nothing should come down to one specific race or racer.I just hope that that 6 year old does not feel that he let his team down.
    As far as I’m concerned all the teams one.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.