Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old STATE QUALIFIER at EHT 4/22

• This topic has 8 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    bmxgirlmom

If the Qualifier is rained out (which looks very likely) I will post here, the NJBMX forum, on the track phone, etc. as early as possible. We will also give the rescheduled date.

Janeen

LeadSled1

Thanks! As it is now about a 3 hour drive for me due to moving I would hate to spend 6 hours on the road for nothing. 😯

Jess

RaidenHayden

Four for me, I’m already planning on NOT going

CWCCRIDER

I pulled something in my back 👿 👿 No racing for me this weekend

CrazyCraig

Doctor’s orders: no racing this weekend – significant rib strain from digger at CJ two weeks ago. A rain out would not upset me!

But – as of now – I am racing the National – possibly against doctor’s orders. (wife not too happy either)

RaidenHayden

One inch, two inches, now I hear three inches of rain. What will happen, probably have just showers after it gets cancelled, thats always the way

LeadSled1

We are already getting it down here. 😥 No sprints for me today.

TideyFamily

@CrazyCraig wrote:

Doctor’s orders: no racing this weekend – significant rib strain from digger at CJ two weeks ago. A rain out would not upset me!

But – as of now – I am racing the National – possibly against doctor’s orders. (wife not too happy either)

Only the First come back counts Craig!! Ribs will heal after the nationals.

RaidenHayden

Chicks dig scars
    Broken bones heal
    Glory is forever
    Ride On Brothers

CrazyCraig

@TideyFamily wrote:

@CrazyCraig wrote:

Only the First come back counts Craig!! Ribs will heal after the nationals.

Like I said Greg – I AM RACING next weekend. Period. It’s paid for, got the room booked, etc. Just can’t make it Friday – I have a church commitment I cannot break. I got my brother’s family watching the kids and got the wife to take the weekend off from church (she sings) so she can be there and maybe hit AC a little Saturday night. Woo-hoo!

bmxlegend

well so far the knee still hurts.. this sucks.. but i still have a week to make it better..but chances are no racing the national for me..oh well.. that means ill have more time to brink beer

s4lnj

i’m working tomorow so i couldn’t race if i wanted to— i hate work– i really do

bmxgirlmom

Race rescheduled to May 13th.

See you at the National.

Hope to get some help next week. Time to step up guys.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.