Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old State Plates

• This topic has 8 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

just give me whatever number i get this year.. i will put it on a real PLASTIC numberplate

thank you
    bmx legend

JBRP

Thanks RH….if you thought the 2007 stuff was cool.. wait till ’08 models come out…

Dude, my plates are 100% plastic….and computer generated…..best of both worlds…. Polystyrene/Polyester/Polyethylene/Nylon….. no paper what so ever….. ’08 models replace the Polyester with Polycarbonate…

I raced in the 80’s… I hated screen printed vinyl plates…… one bump and oops there goes a nick in it now the plate looks like..you get the point…. all the other ones were just vinyl stickers with a vinyl plastic backing…. the ones I put out now are far beyond that tech…

4130forlife

not interested.. but thanks anyways

bmiddaugh

Dave, you realize that those old zeronine and haro and mcs plates were just mass produced pieces of plastic, I mean barring the size a haro flo panel just doesn’t rate to what Rob and Stu produce.
    I sometimes look at what we used to ride and wonder why we all aren’t dead….lol

JBRP

What he doesn’t realize is that I can replicate all those old plates….. but, hey he can enjoy vintage plates….no problem with that… it’s cool with me…

4130forlife

i dont mean bring back the size.. just that those plates were GOOD..nice solid plastic..its just my opinion.. i really dont want one of the state plates.. im not interested in having that on my wall.. thats all

UGP makes AWESOME plates.. look at the florida plates…AWESOME

Pinky111

@4130forlife wrote:

UGP makes AWESOME plates.. look at the florida plates…AWESOME

UGP => —

RaidenHayden

You should see the cool old school replica haro style plates he made me, awesome

s4lnj

we should all get pie plates with our #s.

bmiddaugh

…check CJBMX tonight about 9 or so….

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.