Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old State Meeting Nov 18th after the awards banquet

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

If you want to be involved in NJ BMX in 2007, you MUST be there.
    There is a lot to get done in the next year.

RFarside

Who will be at this meeting? I know winter is coming up but I think we need to get the ball rolling for 07.

bmiddaugh

CJBMX will have full attendance +.
    Everyone should be there who wants to get things going on ’07.
    There will definately be by-law changes introduced and voted on at this meeting.
    Dale Maghan has already said no one is leaving the room until we have a SOLID game plan for 2007.

s4lnj

i suck— i will be splitting from the banquet early— perhaps someone could fill me in after — my wife will be home with our three year old and our brand new 5 day old. so i wanna get back to help her out fairly early

dave

bmxmom156

does anyone have an estimate as to how long the awards banquet will last and when the meeting will start? we cant make the awards shindig as we have a previous commitment but may be able to catch the meeting depending on what time it starts… i didnt know how long the banquet was supposed to last. i figure when the parents/ older riders( see i didnt say kids- brett…lol) go to the meeting the younger riders will still be in the skate park?

just a thought for folks who cant make it there early…

bmiddaugh

I believe the banquet runs from 10:00 to 1:00. So the meeting will probably be 1:30 – 2:00. The new NJBMX.org will incorporate the minutes from the meeting, so people will be filled in. Commitment.

bmxmom156

thanks!!

4130forlife

do you need a ticket to go to this banquet.. i wanna go to chill and ride my bike

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.