Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum State Meeting 12/9

• This topic has 7 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    moderator2

There will be a state meeting at the incline club following the awards banquet on December 9th.

bmxmom156

thanks

bmiddaugh

Spy photos?

“lets get ready to rumble”?

Sorry, but if that is your attitude, please stay home.

likemeyenuts

Do not post personal and confidential emails sent to you without prior permission.
    ~moderator 3~

bmiddaugh

I’m sorta lost here, is that a personal email? I don’t think personal confidential emails should be posted on a website for all to see. Please clarify and if it is a personal email please remove it.

nbldad

i received this on my computer and blackberry too………..and we’re far from pals

RaidenHayden

HOLY Chromoly Batman, someones freewheel burst!!!!

It’s ashame he won’t be there, because I would love an explanation of how the guys that stepped up are ruining the state series.

bmxmom156

can someone post the time of the state meeting on dec 9th? i know the awards ceremony starts at 10, then i read somewhere the riders are free to ride the skatepark and the food will be served ( assuming at the same time) then the meeting will happen after that?

there is a good chance i may not be able to come early- only for the meeting so i would like to know how early i have to leave so as not to miss the meeting. i know a few others who are coming to the meeting and not the awards ceremony would appreiciate the timely post. my other question is does the meeting go on as the kids are riding in the park( this is what i thought) as if they wait till the riding is done for the meeting then what do the parents do with thier kids if they want to go to the meeting? would prob encourage more attending if its during the park riding?? just a thought…

thanks

bmiddaugh

I don’t believe an exact time can be nailed down for the meeting as everything has to be wrapped up for the awards before it can be started. Again, I am not an official NJ anything so I’m just going by what makes sense.

I hope everyone has been doing their homework on the direction they would like to see BMX racing move in 2008. I’m sure we’ll have plenty of new people stepping up to help out for next year.

bmxmom156

where exactly does the meeting take place in the incline club? is it in that room off to the right when you first walk into the skate area( where you have bday parties?)

thanks… if awards start at 10 would 12 noon be ok as to not miss the meeting?( based on last yrs events can someone comment on this?)

thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.