Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old State Championship, Score at the Shore

• This topic has 5 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Working on it all….
    Janeen gets me the results and I edit the pics and video and we are rocking.
    Wed – Thur….
    I hope everyone is pretty pumped and realizes that we are very close to upsetting the balance if we play a few things right here in NJ.
    A few of us have some very interesting plans and it’s just a matter of our friends saying….Go for it.
    We’re not playing bob.

RaidenHayden

Bob who?, I have no Bob in my universe!!!!!

bmiddaugh

I’m sorry…
    first name bob
    last name….blehead

bmxgirlmom

Yesterday was a lot of fun. Was great seeing all the kids hanging out together at the dunk tank. From what I heard, the races were great.
    Vinnie needs to put a window in the track end of the registration building so the people stuck inside can see some of the racing 😀
    Thanks to everyone who lent a hand in making it another great championship.
    Flemington is next year’s host.

bmxmom156

hey brett.. di dyou get video of the score at the shore main? mine was a bit shakey(haha) wanted to see that crash and what went down….

i saw you out on the track wondered if you got it?

bmiddaugh

Yea, got a couple different angles, I got a lot of work to do this week BMX wise, so look for stuff to be up by the end of the week.
    And that main will be in the CJ video as well that will be out at the awards banquet.
    I would have to say that, those 2 races are indicative of what 2007 will be like, more action more fun.

bmxmom156

are we talking nj warrior series?? hmmmmmmm? ( for 16 over open)i like the 15 under open series as well… gives kids a chance to see what they can do against the older riders.. like the action yesterday at howell- imagine a 10 yr old passing a 15 yr old?? if that isnt incentive for the younger guys i dont know what is…haha

i know you have tons of ideas that will come to be next yr- thanks brett for all the hard work you put in to the state series as well.

bmiddaugh

I do nothing but post words and pictures.
    You guys and gals do all the work.
    Partay on sept 9th!!

bmiddaugh

Pictures, story, results and score at the shore video tomorrow- 8-24-05
    sorry for the delay.
    😀

bmiddaugh

sorry for the delay.
    😀

bmiddaugh

sorry for the delay.
    😀

dunrite9

I would have just posted a Emoticon, but you don’t have one that’s tapping it’s foot and constantly checking it watch. 😆

It’s O Tay Doe, I’m sure this site has you looking something like this %^$ or this 23487j

bmiddaugh

Site was down till the early a.m…(Don’t you guys and gals sleep?, lol!) So I needed some rest and decided to get it going this am. Have fun….

bmxmom156

nice video, brett thanks!

!if you watch it in full screen looks like harley did a jack knife or something.(im not sure what the official name is)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.