Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old state championship pre registration deadline

• This topic has 9 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

taken from nj bmx forums. in case anyone wants a trophy here is what was posted today.. (mail the forms in asap)

➡ ➡ ➡
    Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:11 pm Post subject: STATE CHAMPIONSHIP PRE-REGISTRATION DEADLINE

The deadline is rapidly approaching for the State Championship Pre-registration forms to be in, especially if you want a Championship trophy.
    The deadline is September 23rd (this Sunday) with Monday being the last acceptance date.
    Trophies will be ordered on Tuesday the 25th. to allow time for shipment before the Championship.
    Any registration forms received after Monday the 24th, cannot be guaranteed a trophy.

Thanks,
    Janeen

➡ ➡ ➡

4130forlife

why not just order more so we dont have to pre reg

Flattire

please stop posting this shit on here. if i want to read that i will go to there site to read. some people never learn.

bmxmom156

i posted this as a general info for ppl who may possibly want to save a few $$ by pre registering. (esp if you race more than 1 class)

who are you to tell ANYONE what to post or not post? last i heard this was a free country.

and the negative of passing along information is what??

CrazyCraig

Y’know, there was a time last year when everyone came here to BrokenSpokes to stay on top of things, find out about reg & race times, etc. This became THE place for BMX News & Info in NJ and was getting more views than NJBMX.org. It seemed everyone liked going to one place to get the news and everything else this site provides.

Now here we are a year later, and all of a sudden every post and thread gets a negative spin put on it or in it at some point.

Guys and gals, I know many of you are fed up with certain things, but making additional negative comments is now becoming counter-productive, especially when someone is trying to promote an upcoming race and hopefully get the word out to more people so no one can say “how come I didn’t know about that”.

Lets get real folks: do you or do you not want to see BMX Racing grow again? Whether or not you actually want to participate is up to you. But please, if you do not like something, don’t bash it in a thread that was nothing more than an informational post to help people. Take it down to the General BS section.

I really though that this site was helping create a positive vibe in the sport, but now it seems to have devolved into everyone’s personal b*tching forum.

I ask the question again: Do you or do you not want to see this sport continue to grow?

Its up to you.

bmiddaugh

Flattire,
    bmxmom156 was just disseminating info from another independant NJ based BMX site.
    The more the merrier.

I sense much anger in the racers.

s4lnj

it’s funny– i read the post when i first saw it and said– cool.

i glanced down and said to myself– why would there possibly be 6 replies?

some people like to bitch for the sake of bitching and there is nothing you can do to change that

thank you bmxmom156

dave

BIGANT-DOG

FLATTIRE- shut the hell up and crawl back into your hole.

AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, PM ME AND I WILL GLADLY GIVE YOU MY HOME NUMBER AND CELL PHONE. BUT YOU ARE A PU*** AND WILL NOT. I have had a tough 2 weeks and i am tired of people like you coming here and bashing people. So if you want a piece of ANTHONY ALEXZANDER BROWN (unlike you i will use my real name) BRING IT. 😈 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

908 294 3495 MY CELL PHONE- And that goes for anyone of you bastards that has a problem with what i say!!!!!!!!!! or deb or brett or anyone else!!!!!!!! I am tired of people who do not have the nut’s to say who you are.

tommydone

CAN I CALL COLLECT?LOL GO GETEM ANT

BIGANT-DOG

Tommy Hell i am up give me a ring. I have a VERY BAD WEEK and am in the mood to argue!!!!!!!

Flattire

here i am you little bitch. come get some

BIGANT-DOG

At least people know who i am. and my phone has yet to ring.

BIGANT-DOG

here i am you little b***h. come get some

I ws not to little to have yo momma screaming, last night. Yeah i went there. Boy, do not mess with me. You might not like the results 😈 😈 😈 😈

tommydone

BMX MOM WAS DOING A PUBLIC SERVICE,FLAT TIRE IS AN IDIOT.ANT,THERE ARE BIGGER BATTLES TO FIGHT BUT IM ON YOUR SIDE,ALTHOUGH I LOVE A GOOD ARGUMENT

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.