Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Start Time for Regional at CJ

• This topic has 11 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

Can someone please confirm the race start time for the regional on Saturday the 16th and Sunday the 17th at CJ

4130forlife

same as any other time.. on a good time sat.. and damn to early on sunday

bigdaddyrg

we will not be there. have fun RJ BROKE HIS LEG ON A ATV TODAY…….see ya in 6 to 8 weeks 😥 😥 😥 😥 👿

Craigmeur77

Saturday
    Bike inspection 6:30 to 9:30 AM
    Registration 7:00 to 9:00 AM
    Practice by age group 7:00 to 10:45 AM
    Racing starts at 11:00 AM

Sunday
    No inspection
    No registration
    No practice
    Racing starts at 8:00 AM

CWCCRIDER

@bigdaddyrg wrote:

we will not be there. have fun RJ BROKE HIS LEG ON A ATV TODAY…….see ya in 6 to 8 weeks 😥 😥 😥 😥 👿

He’s got another leg !!! clip it and rip it !!!!! 😆 😆

I hope he heals up quick

bmxmom156

can they start later on sunday and maybe let the riders get some practice/ warm up time in…like say 8-9 and start at 10?? ppl will be there anyway for the 8am start so its not like they will miss anything with the time change.. i spoke to lisa about this once before ..it was so nice with the pottstown state race starting later on a sunday… relaxed, no rush, get your breakfast in, practice, yada yada then race..whats the rush to get the whole race done by 10 am if we start by 8?

concession will make more $$ also if they get a chance to sell breakfast a little longer…

any thoughts?

BIGANT-DOG

DEB this might be a nbl thing. If it is we have to start calling the nbl and voicing our opinion. I hearthat C.C. is gonna be in jersey, so are you down to go “rock the boat”?

ridinlow

@CrazyCraig wrote:

Can someone please confirm the race start time for the regional on Saturday the 16th and Sunday the 17th at CJ

Aren’t you a team manager?

bmiddaugh

Debbie, the rolling ATM has stops to make and it can’t be all concerned with people “hanging out and having a good time”.
    Now give your 50 bucks to the nbl and be quite.
    😆

bmxmom156

maybe when the regionals are run by the local tracks they can decide to change or tweak the sunday schedule… i know its a little last minute but i dont see anyone having a complaint about starting a couple of hrs later to get the kids some practice or sleep in time whichever they prefer… the nbl has nothing to do with the running of that weekend so why not? if lisa wants to sell some more taylor ham and eggs to the moms and dads and jr wants to get some practice time in why not? i dont see any negative about it….. its not like ppl will be in a hurry to leave no one is going to come to howell for a regional from ohio or tennessee??

can anyone find a neg to this scenerio?

comp congress is not till next yr we are talking about 2 weeks from now. what a pain to have to drive an hr to race and be done in an hr( and not get any practice to boot…) you barely have time to get the crap out of the car and set up your chairs and its over..i say take your time relax let the riders enjoy the new track for a change..

but what the hell do i know im only a mom i dont race… Hmmm

4130forlife

i second that.. no reason to start at 8 am.. i still dont see why they run a 2 moto thing on saturday if there are over a certain amount of moto’s.. its not like anyone has anywhere to go.. they are at the track to race..

it was cool that pottstown started sunday at 12..very cool

s4lnj

also– why do pros get to practice on sunday?

if anyone doesn’t need it– it should be the pros?

just a thaught

dave

bmiddaugh

but what the hell do i know im only a mom i dont race…

Right now be quiet before you get banned from another NJ site…. 😆 —

bmxmom156

dave you dont know how many ppl feel the same way. i always hear it at a nat on sundays from parents…everyone should get at least 3 warm up laps…i dont know any other sport where they dont warm up??seems idiotic and potentially dangerous ( racing cold muscles esp the little guys who dont know any better)

maybe ant dog can speak to his buddy bt about it

Sullivan

unfortunately regionals are run by Don Olson and co. They gotta keep the ATM rollin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.