• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

A point that i bought up at the meeting was money. No one is going to just “give it to us”. We have to work for it. It has been proposed by me and agreed upon by the board that we will go after corporate sponsors.

We will use the dvd that was created by brett as a tool. A letter will be included with the dvd explaining our purpose. Now what i would need from each and everyone of the people who read this. If you know of a local business that you think would be intrested in helping our cause, get the adress and a person we can send the info to.

You will notice that i am stressing the WE part. I am waiting to here from vinny on some matters, but the letter is in the works and will be posted when done. This can be done, but the more contacts we can reach out to, the more money we can get. So let us all work together and try to make NJBMX a better orginization. If you need to contact me call my cell phone 908 294 3495

bmiddaugh

Levels of sponsorship are posted under the “promotions committee tentative sponsorship levelss” thread.
    Thanks,
    Brett

bmiddaugh

Please post any more inquiries in that thread.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘sponsorship’ is closed to new replies.