Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old south park live

• This topic has 6 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

anyone know how the jersey riders are doing in pittsburgh?

also did anyone see that bmxtvdirect.com coverage of sat race? i was wondering if todays race will be shown??? when i went to the link there was nothing on the video yet….

bmxmom156

its on now.live free coverage of the motos just started ……

BIGANT-DOG

Phil got 3rd in super ex on sat.

bmxmom156

i think i just saw ( sorry i am gonna kill this name) hasheed rashim get 2nd..he almost got 1st in this cruiser moto… he is looking fast!

4130forlife

b ulldog rider aj bontorno got 2nd in junior men.. im so glad we picked that kid up

bmxmom156

nice moove phil…unbelievable phil passes morris(sp?) after the pro jump and takes the win

CrazyCraig

I just saw that. He almost got pimped in the second turn and then pulled the extreme inside line through the pro section. Mad skills AND determination.

Way to go Phil “The Thrill” Delizia!

CrazyCraig

Deb – is Dan in the 17-24x main?

CrazyCraig

They just ran it but I couldn’t tell and they didn’t say.

bmxmom156

no he didnt go to so park…had to work today.

that announcer is horrible i hate to say it.how can you not say a word in that moto till the last straight… what did he fall asleep during 17-24x main? geesh…they should let the other kid announce the mains…( iforget his name ) he was in dans group but dosnt race anymore he is the best announcer ( next to caveman of course)

bmxmom156

jeff marston is his name ..he is only 17 and he is a great announcer. knows all the riders of all ages and dosnt stay quiet for a minute….you dont have to see the moto and you know exactly what is happening on the track…. thats a sign of a great announcer…

bmxmom156

was that jeremy smith i just saw win the main? watch this kid he is going to be a household bmx name in a few yrs that kid rides smooth!!!

ihatem

@bmxmom156 wrote:

no he didnt go to so park…had to work today.

that announcer is horrible i hate to say it.how can you not say a word in that moto till the last straight… what did he fall asleep during 17-24x main? geesh…they should let the other kid announce the mains…( iforget his name ) he was in dans group but dosnt race anymore he is the best announcer ( next to caveman of course)

I don’t know Deb, I think that my vote goes to Matt!

bmxmom156

i have to agree with you matt is more entertaining…lol

kevh
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.