Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum so who’s been training?

• This topic has 7 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    s4lnj

i took off from any serious bmx training after the championship. was working out, just not bmx specific. still rode as much as i could, but the weather for the last 3.5 weeks made it hard.

will be getting back into bmx mode in the next couple of days.

what about everyone else?

bobbmxer

I think i’ll stay in secret with this one however i can say it’s going well and this year is gonna be different. lol. My legs having felt this hard n tight in a while I’ll say that much.

Whipple

AirportFF

I’m on the “Chips Ahoy” training plan 😆

4130forlife

i trained like crazy in ohio.. put down three thirty packs..

thats alot of 12 ounce curls

NEP001

i dont train and i think it’s starting to show…lol

steven weimar

LeadSled1

Well, I lost 30 pounds and was getting back on the track this month but I think I broke my left thumb Friday (non-riding accident).

Hey Steve, long time no see. It’s Jess from down at Blue Diamond.

s4lnj

who needs thumbs?

you ever get that dirt moved around at your house? what’s that looking like?

BIGANT-DOG

My new years resolution is to start training, besides the doc want me to lose some weight. Jess glad to see you back here.

LeadSled1

We ended up using most of the dirt to get the back couple of acres flat due to some water retention issues there. I have a jump and JD does also out there. I should be working more on it this spring.

Ant, if you lose any more weight you are going to have to clip in to keep from getting blown off the bike by light breezes.

BIGANT-DOG

Dude I am not that skinny (anymore) put on damn near 20 pounds sent you saw me last.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.