Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… The Soup (for BMX) so the rumors are true……

• This topic has 4 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    pabmxrcr708

So the rumors of what happened with Farside and Brett appear to be true after a unknown person got this snapshot of them…

I guess we can be expecting a sequal to

starring Farside and Brett

pabmxrcr708

oh yeah almost forgot just because he got little 8 year old kids drunk doesn’t mean that you can get away with it Rich

bmxmom1001

Tim your a real freakin goof ball. You get this account and you post some corny stuff. Well at least it is about Rich and not me but I am sure its coming soon. P.S. I bet your sure glad I didn’t smack you around huh?

pabmxrcr708

haha ur funny….I mean why would I be worried I mean for christ sakes look what I did to ur face I think i was the one smacking u around

Sullivan

u have far far far far too much free time!

pabmxrcr708

u keep getting gates like u were today i guess we can be expecting this soon….

Sullivan

the chances of that happening are slimmer than the chances of you making it out of motos in the state series pro am open this year…..

pabmxrcr708

probably…well techinacally i made it out of motos and made main saturday then sunday I made semi’s but then again I had the easist moto on sunday to get out of

bmiddaugh

tim cummings

sure, I could just start and go and on, but what’s the point. I didn’t pick on those kinds of kids in school and I’m not starting now. I will say congrats tho to getting on Factory Short Bus.

Are you sure that isn’t a shot of you after playing footdown in the parking lot Sat night?

bmxmom1001

Yeah it is!!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.