Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum Since the position of state points keeper – clerk has been

• This topic has 9 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

opened up due to the resignation of the person who was doing it previously. I have been doing some thinking about who could step up to do it “according to the rules of the nbl”.
    I’ve come up with Glen Knapper’s wife. She always has a smile on her face, seems willing to bend the rules to get things running smoothly and from what I have seen personally on the way the points were handled in the pro-am this past year, (I should add that the pro-am had the largest amount of riders in it on a per class basis this past year.) with her use of an updated excel spreadsheet and getting them out within a week of the races, that should she would make an excellent points keeper.
    I’m hoping she sent in a resume.
    From what I hear she is also very close with Erma at the nbl and is able to make headway with things like the updated points program, etc.

Bottom line though to me is that she smiles and is real nice to NJBMX’s customers, that’s gonna be an important thing with the new people that will be coming in from the Olympic coverage.
    Now, I don’t know what’s on everyone’s mind but I’m curious how people feel about it?

….I will accept any a**kicking Glen gives me later. —

BIGANT-DOG

The whole family is nice. His wife is always nice to me and everyone she meets. And they have one the best tracks in the area. Also she supports her kids racing. She is the perfect fit.

bmxmom156

ditto

😆

4130forlife

kathy rules

BIGANT-DOG

I would like to add my wife thinks very highly of the knappers. She has been to their track and seen the entire family “in action” and can’t wait to go to p-town for the national this year.

bmxmom1001

Are you kidding me? The Knappers are the nastiest people around. Their kindness just kills me. They constantly make me come up to their track. Mind you it is a 90 mile one way trip to the track. Oh goodness it makes me sick to my stomach that there are people so nice out there. Oh wait, isn’t that the way it is suppose to be? Sorry I was just so use to being treated like crap all the time at other tracks. My bad. I love the Knappers. Why do you think I drive 90 miles? Cathy would make a GREAT addition to the NJBMX staff.

BIGANT-DOG

Now that was funny.

She always has a smile on her face,

yes she does and being married to glenn, well let’s just say it can’t be that easy.LOL Sorry I could not hold that one in. But seriousley she is a no brainer, hell WE need someone like her, someone who will do the job and enjoy it. If we had more people like the knappers imagine where we would be?

bmxmomof2

Thank you for all of the kind statements. It is all very flattering. Glen & I do what we do because we love the sport, enjoy meeting new friends and traveling. And best of all we do it all together as a family.

As I have siaid before, I am always willing to lend a helping hand whenever it is needed. But, points keeper, I don’t know. I am sure that there are better qualified people out there.

Again, thanks for all of the kind words. We are happy to be a part of such a great BMX community.

Cathy

4130forlife

Cathy gets my vote

RaidenHayden

Mine too!

tpbmxtd

Cathy’s resume had been sent to the State Commissioner a couple of days after the Banquet/Meeting.

We have talked about this for sometime after the State Clerk resigned and Cathy decided to give it a try.

We will see what happens.

BIGANT-DOG

and glenn this is for you

You 2 make people want to come out and race. Um you and your wife not you and stewie

moderator1

@tpbmxtd wrote:

Cathy’s resume had been sent to the State Commissioner a couple of days after the Banquet/Meeting.

We have talked about this for sometime after the State Clerk resigned and Cathy decided to give it a try.

We will see what happens.

Good to see new people stepping up…..

tpbmxtd

Stewie is cool…..

bmiddaugh

Looks like accolades all around for Cathy.
    Let’s hope her resume is given serious consideration.

Jeesh, I can only imagine hers was the only one handed in then.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.