Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old scotty on nbc

• This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

a clip of scotty cranmer was just on the today show…they showed him doing a back flip and not making it.. it was under the section “spanning the globe” they said scotty cranmer tries a back flip and amazingly he didnt get hurt”…. they showed it twice… OUCH.. what a way to be famous on tv….

bmiddaugh

regular b-flip or a dbl?
    Hey….why ain’t you at work…

why am I on a computer at work…

who are they…

these and other questions will be answered on…

as the NJ BMX turns….

bmxmom156

hey i was just doing my dishes at home and when i heard someone pronounce C R A N MUR…it caught my attn i turned to the tv and i see scotty upside down.. then face down on the 1/2 pipe… it was so fast i dont know what he was doing. it looked to me like a single back flip…could have been a double..? who looks at details…? it will prob be shown again tonight on the 5 or 6 pm news under “spanning the globe” again… its like a segment where they show sports shots real fast from around the world -sometimes they are extreme sometimes just bad car race crashes..etc…

it was the mispronouncing of his name that got my attn…

bmiddaugh

I asked Scott over the summer how you pronounce his last name and that actually is the correct way to say it
    CRAN MUR.
    So…we’ve been saying it wrong all this time.
    It was probably the double in Orlando

bmxmom156

oh my gosh you are correct,.. ive been saying cramer like on seinfeld…

haha ya learn something new every day. i looked on the nbc today show site i couldnt find the clip i know its on there somewhere

bmiddaugh

well what are ya doing! get busy finding the clip..jeesh..

CrazyCraig

Isn’t this cool? How many “moms” can you talk to about double-backflips?

But then again, I keep forgetting that I’m the “cool dad” that does rockwalks on my block that blows the locals’ minds.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.