Homepage Forums Riders Committee Forum Save NJBMX meeting December 10th

• This topic has 6 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

It would seem that some current events are proving that although we believe things were moving in the proper direction they are in fact not.

For the final time before the January budget meeting we will be meeting on December 10th at 2:00pm at CJBMX. If Dale can get us into the trailer to chat we will hang there, if not there is an applebees down the road from there we can certainly find a table there at 2:00.

A plan must be made to deal with the current situation, otherwise January will be another time we sit there and get dictated to.

In or not, reply below.

Caveman

I’m in.

RaidenHayden

One for all, all for one, me too!!!!

CrazyCraig

In 8)

BIGANT-DOG

in

dunrite9

I’m in

bmiddaugh

I have received word that 2 people are in that may not be able to be there on the 10th.
    We now have an army.

Keep cool, don’t blow things up in the open forum and just let the hessians sleep while the rest of us get set to cross the Delaware.

RaidenHayden

Dude,
    I’m already across the river, waiting for you guys!!!! ROW FASTER

bmiddaugh

We will meet at CJ about 2:00 pm.
    Then head over to either Dale’s house, (he offered up, as usual Dale always steps up when the chips are down)
    or applebees
    please give a preferance below.
    My head count is 8 so far.

RaidenHayden

Whatever I wanna ge this done, tell Dale I’m bringing Adam, LOL

CrazyCraig

If the house has the room, its better, but I know Dale has a kid, and I’m sure some expletives are gonna fly from time to time.

What, no local Hooters? (like we would really get any work done there. lol)

Would prefer Dale’s if the kids aren’t there (for their sake), we can all chip in for pizza. If not, I’m cool with Applebees, just call ahead and see if you can book some back corner tables with the ugly waitress so we don’t have any distractions. I want Caveman to be able to focus. lol

RaidenHayden

Craig, you are so right about Caveman, one chick and he’s shot, has to be a really really ugly one or we still won’t get anything done

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.